*18*

•UNEDITED•

Shaniyke's P.O.V

"Lil mama you got sum mail." Eazy nocked on my bedroom door, we ain't been talkin foreal every since that day he heard me say sum about Tupac hittin me. I just took it from his hand and walked back to my bed. "Aye." He softly called out. I turned around. "Wassup? I asked, throwin the envelope on my bed. "Ion want chu to think I'm mad at chu or nun.. I just want us to be able to talk. You my baby."

A smile found its way on my face. "Maaaan why you ain't tell me you wasn't mad... Got me walkin on egg shells and shit." I chuckled as he came and sat on my bed. "Ion know.. You said you ain't wanna talk about it so I wasn't gon push it."

On my mama Eazy is the sweetest man I ever met.

"Well thank you.." I said, throwin my arms around him and pecking his cheek. "Yea you welcome... But chu know since we ain't talked in 2 days I'm stayin in yo room all day." He smiled.

"No the hell you ain't.. Cuh first of all I need chu to go to Taco bell and get me some food." I laughed and so did he. "A'ight den lil mama, anythang fa you." he said, gettin up from the bed. "Be careful.." I cooed. "Awe you care about me? Eazy placed a hand on his chest. "Nah I care about my food." I said, laughin.

"Shaniyke you blunt.. Dats wuss good about chu lil mama."

Flashback

"Why you so silly? Niyke asked Tupac who had just got finish makin fun of a old lady. "Maaan you can't say dat she wud'nt lookin like dis." He said, walkin with his knees bent and his eyes crossed. Shaniyke couldn't help but die laughin. "Yo, you is so mean."

Tupac came and sat beside Shaniyke on the park swings. He just stared at her for a while, making her laugh some more. "What chu starin at me like dat fa? Pac just smiled. "Shaniyke Brandon, I think you gorgeous.. And you deserve nun but the best..."

"Is that so?

"Mmm-hmm... your an intelligent black woman, and that's wuss good about chu lil mama."

Present

"Umm Niyke." Eric chuckled, wavin a hand in my face. "Awe my bad.. Maybe if I had food.. I would stop zonin out." I rolled my eyes and sighed dramatically. "A'ight I'm gone.. Ima page you when I get there and make sure I know what chu want." Eazy nodded and kissed my cheek.

"A'ight."

As soon as I heard the front door close downstairs I picked up the envelope. I glanced at it earlier and saw Lisa's address and I ain't wanna open it until E was gone.

I unfolded the lined paper and I already knew who it was from. Tupac, when he writes he has a habit of writin the number 2 instead of the letter and he always draws a bunch of pictures to help you understand his point.

***

"Me and you walk hand in hand down the ragged streets of Compton, The only sunshine I see is you. you my light baby girl and don't forget that, you were there when my shawty wasn't and I took advantage of you, I should've been grateful and loved you unconditionally but I was wrapped up in the ways of a boy and not a man. You still ain't go 2 my surprise but I still ain't straighten up, it took you leavin a nigga fa me to snap back into reality and try to pull you back.... But it was 2 late. He had stole you away from me and left me stressin over the mess I made which is my life. Already tore up I realized I could never redeem myself, I had missed the chance 2 show you real love, real love wit chu, cause you ain't worried about me no more and no matter how stressed a nigga get, I can't blame you fa bootin me out cha mind. So do ya thang lil mama, cause I ain't mad at cha.