~29~

Before I get started, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAKI KADAFI!!! I know it was yesterday but I didn't publish yesterday so... Anyway! I know you and Pac chillin up there in thugs mansion❤❤❤ R.I.P

"Kadafi! I screamed excitedly, I ain't seen this nigga since ion know when. I ran and jumped in his arms. "Wassup wit it Niyke? What chu doin round hea? He asked, puttin me down. "Aaliyah brung me to this shit."  He chuckled. "I shoulda known, she always somewhere drinkin all the Hennessey."  He right though, she probably raidin the fridge as we speak.

"I missed you girl, where you Been at? Kadafi smiled. "Hell, err where, you know I moved outta Eazy crib."

"Yea, Pac told me.. His lil happy ass, always talm bout chu." I raised an eyebrow and decided not to ask my next question. "Well, ima go find Li. Boy you betta call me! I yelled, cuttin through the crowd of people. "Shaniyke? A high pitched voice said, I already know who it is, and I honestly ain't tryna deal wit it.

"Michel'le, wassup." I said, dryly dappin her up. "Umm nothin much.. " She nervously looked around. I was lookin at her like a foo cause she got on some big ass shades lookin like its the mothafuckin 60's. "Yo, wassup wit dem hater blockers, we already in the house, what chu got em on fa? I asked, bringin my hand up to take em off, she quickly drew back and weakly smiled. "Nothin, I just like these."

"You heard from Sharlene? She changed the subject. "Yea. I talked to her this mornin, said she probably gon get out on bail or sum." I said, mentally rollin my eyes. This bitch got the fuckin audacity to stand in front of me and act like she wud'nt bein a asshole end of senior year.

"Well, you know ion do this fake shit so ima go on and find Aaliyah." Michel'le just looked at me blankly and grabbed my arm, pullin me outside on the porch. "Aye don't put yo hands on me G." I chuckled, backin away from her.

"Niyke... I actually... Need your help."

"Huh? I said, wit a slight smirk on my face, help wit what? Cuh if  its about this nigga then I can't help ya. May God be wit cha when you take the beatins. "I'm foreal Shaniyke, Dre... He's gettin worse but he said he love me.." She breathed out and took off her shades, showin two black eyes. "Baby no." I shook my head sympathetically. "I can't leave him, he'll be so upset wit me and I lo-" I put a held up a hand tellin her to stop talkin. "Love don't leave ya face lookin like dat."

Michel'le put her shades back on and sighed.

"So what should I do?

"For the thousandth mothafuckin time, leave his ass! I screamed, makin my hair bounce.

"Niyke... You don't understand, you love Pac right? She asked, I just looked at her confused. "You love Tupac correct? She repeated. "Yea... And? This ain't my situation its yours." I said in a duh tone.

"Well imagine lovin him like you do... Except he's aggressive... Like Dre, would it be easy for you to leave him?

Before I could respond she walked off. Damn.. That was deep though, I ain't know she felt like that. I walked back in the house to actually look fa Aaliyah this time and I found her in the corner giggling and talkin to snoop. "Wassup Hoes? I walked over, standin in the middle of them. "The mothafuckin ceilin." Snoop said, clearly high as a kite. "Nigga you lame." Li spat, sippin from her cup. "What chu sippin on LiLi? I asked, she just smiled and looked at snoop.

"Awe shit, what chu got this lil girl drankin? I chuckled. "Shit.. A lil bit of dis and a lil bit of dat." He danced wit the music blastin through the house. "Foreal, cuh I ain't tryna drive ha ass home and I definitely ain't lettin you drive." I looked him up and down.

"You blowin my high, get outta here." He waved me off wit a goofy grin on his face. "Nigga blow this dick." I stuck him a bird and walked off. My pager started goin off so I left the party to find a pay phone, it was gettin a lil hot in there anyway.

"Wassup wit it? Pac greeted, soundin kinda stressed. "Nun much, I'm still out wit Aaliyah... You good? It was some voices in the background before he groaned. "Nah, I'm stressin Niyke.. I just needed to hear yo voice so I could calm down a lil bit." He breathed out. "Well what's goin on wit cha? I leaned against the pole that the phone was connected to. "Ion know why.. But every lil thing gettin on my damn nerves."

"Gimme a example, but it really sound like you a lil home sick." I teased.

"Yea.. That's part of it, I miss yo lil lightskin self, but like... Every mornin.. Shock and Money always wake me up singin all loud and shit... But this mornin I was ready to cuss they asses out and I had to apologize." He sighed.

"Awww poor baby, he misses his mommy, yes he does." I cooed in a baby voice. I heard him suck his teeth. "Pac you betta pray nigga cause I can't help you wit dat, I love you doe."

"Man whateva... I gotta go." He said bluntly. My feelins kinda hurt. "Tupac You know damn well what chu supposed to say." I furrowed my eyebrows even though he couldn't see me. Beep. beep. beep. Dis nigga really just hung up on me. I groaned and hung up the phone, and started walkin back to the party.

***

"Hey ma." I said to Afeni as I walked in the house. "Hey baby, if you ain't too full on Hennessey, I got some macaroni in there." She chuckled, flippin through the channels on the tv. "Nah, not right now, but ima definitely eat some before I got to bed." I sighed and sat down beside her on the couch. "Kiwi sleep? I asked, yawnin. "Yea... She fell asleep a Lil while before you got here, she been runnin around wit dat lil boy that live next door, all day." She shook her head, laughin. "Sound like she got a lil boyfriend."

"Well don't tell her that.. You heard from my son? He ain't called me since yesterday." Afeni rubbed her eyes. "Yea.. He paged me while I was at the party, sound like he gettin a lil stressed." I rolled my eyes. "What chu givin the attitude fa? Girl what he do?

"Nun... I was just surprised when he ain't say what he always say when he about to go..." I leaned back and took my shoes off.

"Well let me tell you this, Tupac is a difficult boy... I know that for sure, but when he's really focused on something or someone, it makes it hard for him to remember certain things." I sucked my teeth. "So you sayin he forgot to say I love you because he too focused on somethin else? Ion believe that." 

"Shaniyke hush, you know how that boy is." She mumbled with a smile.

"Mhmmm, ima go to bed, don't eat my food either." I laughed, before gettin up from the couch, I peeked in Sekyiwa's room and she was readin a book. "Girl I thought you was sleep." she looked up at me and smiled brightly. "Mama bought me a book and I wanted to start readin it." I sat on her bed and took the book. "To kill a mocking bird, what chu know bout this girl? I read this in middle school."  I chuckled, handin her the book back.

Kiwi just shrugged and giggled.

"Well goodnight lil girl, you needa go to sleep, its bout 1 in the mornin." 

"Okay, I'll just finish this chapter."
_________________________________________

Sorry, I struggled with this chapter so I just ended it where I could. I need suggestions again!🤦🏾VOTE!!❤ If the chapter wasn't too raggedy for you🤦🏾🤦🏾🤦🏾