*19*

When I woke up, I felt tired as fuck, and the last thang I wanted to do was go to dis broke down ass school. But I missed a Monday which mean I'm already behind, so I got up and threw on a lil sum.. Not really Carin, I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and skipped downstairs. Eazy offered to help me get dressed but I told him no... Ion need allat.

"E! I yelled, pickin up my bookbag off the floor. Then I realized he was already outside in the car.

"Damn you move slow girl." He chuckled, as I got in the car. "Back when I was in school, I got dressed in ten minutes at the most." I sucked my teeth. "You gotta remember ya girl got a whole broke arm." I tapped my head, tellin him to think. I watched the road carefully as he drove... Every since I been in dat wreck, its been a habit at watchin my surroundins.

Eazy hired some security guards to watch the house 24/7, it made me feel safer I guess... But what if Dodge pop up at my school or sum. "E you was just in school like a year ago... You said 'back when' like you old or sum." I chuckled. Eazy just shook his head and smiled. "Ion even know why you still in dat raggedy ass school.. I'm takin care of you.. It ain't like you gotta go."

I rolled my eyes, I ain't even finna respond to dat..

When we pulled up at the school I saw Lisa first and then everybody else. They must've been waitin on me cuh they started walkin to the car as I got out. "wassup Niyke." Aaliyah gave me a hug. Before I closed the door, E cleared his throat. "You know damn well you ain't supposed to get out this car without givin me kisses." I looked over my shoulder and Snoop and Pac was just starin.

"My bad big Daddy." I leaned in and gave him kisses all over his face and he returned the favor. "A'ight, ima see you later lil mama." I just waved and closed the door.

"Y'all cute." MiMi said, smilin, I noticed she had a bruise on her face, that she attempted to cover and I was definitely gon talk to her before the day ends. "Yea I know." I waved jazz hands in the air... Well, jazz hand. "So dats who you left Liyah house fa? Pac asked, wit his eyes cut at me. It sent a shiver down my spine because he sounded so... Mean.

"Yea.. E invited me to kick it wit em at his crib." I shifted under his irritated gaze. Pac squinted his eyes at me and just nodded slowly. I looked over at Lisa in hopes she would get her 'boyfriend' to stop starin at me. She just looked at me wit a stale face, grabbed Tupac's hand and walked off. "Well that was wack... let's just go to class." Snoop said, turnin on his heels.

I just followed after him and everybody else did the same. When I got in the school, I decided to go to the bathroom and see what I looked like, cuh I shol ain't look this mornin. Right when I was about to go in the bathroom I saw Aaliyah talkin to some dude. I was far away but it looked like a argument, so... Me bein the nosy person I am, went to go see what they was talm bout.

I just stood at the corner and listened.

"Robert, I don't wanna talk to you, why are you here? You told me I was childish and not good enough.. And now your here.."

"Li baby, you know I ain't mean allat stuff I said, I was just mad when I saw you wit that light pole lookin ass nigga."

"Okay Robert, but at this point I don't care. You need to leave, I gotta go to class anyway."

"Baby girl.."

"Bye."

Aaliyah flipped her hair and walked past without noticing I was there. I waited a few seconds and then jogged up to her. "Hey Li." I said, cheerily, tryna change her mood. "Hey, why you not in class? Yo ass gon be late." She chuckled.