°45°

Tupac's P.O.V

I tightened my grip around whoever I was layin wit in this bed, makin them move around. I finally peeled my eyes open and everythang I did last night came back.

Last night..

"Why the hell did you kill it? Sheree slurred as we walked into my mama's house. "Because.. It was bothering a nigga." I chuckled. We got tired of sittin in the house so we went to the club and got drunk as hell. "You.. Are so funny.." Sheree hiccupped. We sat down on the couch and I turned on the TV. "What time is it?! She screamed, I covered her mouth and shushed her. "My mama sleep."

"What time is it? She repeated, this time, a lil below a whisper. "3:45." I chuckled. It was a long moment of silence and we just stared at each other.

"Pac?

"What?

"You so damn fine.. I'm tryna ride you.." Sheree giggled, starin up at the ceilin. "Oh foreal? I smiled, glancin over at her. Ion know if she was just playin or.. "Hell yea... Shaniyke crazy fa leavin you fa that bird singin ass nigga." She hiccupped.

I nodded in agreement. "You right, What does a nigga have to do to prove his love, I den told her a thousand times that I love her.."

"Maybe she don't love you back." Sheree shrugged. I quickly shook my head. "That's a damn lie, I know she love me.. I saved her ass from gettin whooped everyday fa the rest of her life." I said, gettin up from the couch. "Calm down." She slurred, gettin up and rubbin her hands on my chest. "Your tu- mothafuckin- Pac, you can have anybody you want."

I'm glad she know.😋

I chuckled. "You right.."

"And if Shaniyke can't see what I can, she crazy." I bit my lip as she closed the space between us. Sheree leaned in for a kiss and I kissed back.

If you kiss me then I'll kiss you back.. Yea I'm drunk cause ion even like that song.😒

I picked her up, makin her wrap her legs around me, and carried her down the hall to my room without breakin the kiss. I tossed her on the bed and started takin off my shirt. "Wait, you got protection? She asked, seriously. I chuckled and took a condom outta my pocket. "Don't go no where without it baby girl."

Friday Morning

"Mornin Pac." Sheree cooed, scootin off the bed.

Oh shit... Did I hit?!😱

I zoned out, starin at her ass, makin her chuckle. "Pac.. I said goodmornin." I dragged a hand down my face. "Wassup... Sheree, you know you can't tell Niyke about this? I said, gettin up and findin my clothes on the Floor. "trust me I won't, I actually like havin Shaniyke as a friend." Sheree said, puttin on her clothes. "She's really smart... Well, minus the fact that she stop fuckin wit chu."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. She need to chill out😤

"Sheree when you leavin? I asked, annoyed. "5." She said, lookin in the mirror. Damn... I feel bad fa hittin it, but I was drunk.