~30~

Waiiiit y'all know I gotta celebrate today!!! 22 years ago today, Tupac was released from Rikers Island, maximum security prison, $1.4 million bail and went straight to the studio to record Ambitionz Az a ridah and I ain't mad at cha. My hard workin ass baby😔 R.I.P Daddy❤❤

Tupac's P.O.V

"Aye Shock! I yelled. I busted up in his room cause I'm sick of this shit. "What the hell wrong wit chu? He asked, all the girls up on him looked at me like I was crazy. I'm tired of bein in the background, I know I'm better den nat. "I gotta do my own thang, if you'on approve of that, I'm gone." I shrugged and threw my hands up. "A'ight nigga, bounce." Shock said, bluntly. I rolled my eyes and walked outta the room quick as fuck.

"Aye Pac! He called me back, I shuffled back to the room wit my arms folded. "I was just playin, nigga I got chu! He laughed and dapped me up. "Don't do me like dat." I laughed.

***

"Y'all can all kiss my ass, and suck my dick. And my uncle Tommy's balls, Punks!

"Pac... Nigga you gon be the shit! Shock yelled as I came out the sound room. I just nodded my head. "Yea I know, but ima also get the truth out about this wack ass president." I chuckled and rubbed my head. "Baby that was amazing! Keke squealed, jumpin in my arms. "Thank you big head." I kissed her forhead. "I gotta go call my mama right quick and let her know wassup."

"Okay, don't take long, ima miss you." She cooed, handin me a blunt and blowin the smoke in my face.

"Yea whatever." I chuckled, walkin to the phone. I ain't talk to Niyke in like a week, I guess she call herself bein mad or sum, a nigga ain't even gon stress about it though.

"Boy what took you so long to call me?! My mama yelled before I could even say sum. "Ma chill, you know I'm workin on dat album and workin on Juice and allat, you gotta cut me some slack.. I got a lot goin on." I chuckled. "Mhm, I know you can handle it so don't gimme no bullshit excuses. Why you and Shaniyke ain't been talkin? She finna move outta here in a lil while." My mama said, I sucked my teeth.

"Ion know.. I think she mad at me or sum.. But where she goin? I know damn well she ain't goin back to Dat midget house, I gotta come back and whoop some ass?

"Please. You ain't whoopin nobody, and she a grown woman, she can go wherever she want to, but no, she found her a lil apartment." I raised my eyebrows. "Which apartments? The one two blocks over from the house? Nah, she ain't stayin there." I shook my head in disapproval. "Tupac you ain't her daddy, she doin what she gotta do and she was excited to start work again, poor baby was bored as hell in this house."

"Well where she at now? Cuh I gotta tell you sum.." I need to tell my mama about Keke, ion like to keep stuff from her, cause at the end of the day, I love my mama and she my best friend. "She's at work, me and Set are packin up her stuff for her because I know she'll be tired when she gets here." She said, I could tell she was proud of her.

"Wait.. You said in a while, when she leavin? I asked confused, a while mean like some days. "As soon as she get off of work, its a Saturday and she wanted the whole weekend to get settled in." I groaned and dragged a hand down my face. "A'ight, make sure you gimme her address fa when I come by there."