~24~

(Outfit in MM)

I took a few breaths before walkin out of the bathroom, but I was stopped by Lisa. "What's yo fuckin problem wit us? She asked bluntly. I just looked behind me. "Who you talkin to like dat?  I asked, confused. Like I'm dead ass, who she think she talkin to like dat. "Shaniyke mothafuckin Brandon, cuh you seem to have some type of lil feelins for em.. Well you can drop em cause he mine and I got his baby." She rubbed her stomach makin me roll my eyes.

"What's yo point?  I asked in a bored tone. "My point is, either you wit me or against me.. So if you ain't fa me and Tupac bein together then you ain't my home girl." She folded her arms.

Is this what we're fuckin doin now? I couldn't help but look at her like she was stupid. "Well Lisa.. If you really want to know the fuckin truth, yo nigga love me, and yo nigga wanna be wit me. So I highly suggest that chu keep yo fuckin mouth shut."  I started killin myself laughin at her face. "Aww you can't handle the truth baby girl." I teased.

Lisa lunged towards me and started punchin me, I heard people runnin towards us and I pushed her off of me as hard as I could. She started to get up but I kicked her as hard as I could and swung her by her shirt. "Yea bitch, you betta fuckin watch yo self, I can kill a bitch and I will! I yelled, in her face. "Shaniyke what the fuck you doin! I ain't even have to look around cause I recognized the voice. It was Sheree.

Aaliyah ran up to me, pullin me by my arm. "Shaniyke what the fuck, what chu doin man?!? She dragged Me away from the crowd but I could still see Lisa gettin up.

"Nah she started dis shit let me finish it! I yelled, tryna get away from her, she was holdin my arm wit the cast on it and I thought I felt it slippin off but I ignored it.

"Aaliyah let me go! I yelled, that's when Tupac and Snoop ran over and tried to hold me back too. They bein so fuckin overdramatic cause I'm not even dat strong.

My cast slipped off and I was outta Aaliyah's grip, I ran full speed back to where Lisa was and pushed her against the wall. "Niyke get outta my face! She spat. "Nah.. You was talkin allat bullshit, say it again I fuckin dare you bitch! She just stared at me in fear and I let her go. "Now don't say shit else about Pac to me, understand?! She nodded. I counted to 10 to calm down and slowly walked off, still facin her.

Tupac ran past me to help Lisa and I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

I picked up my jacket that had dropped durin the fight and walked to my third block like it wud'nt nun.. I ain't even gon worry bout shit no more.. I'm worried about me.

After sittin down in a desk I sighed and put my head down, everybody else still at lunch so I guess ima just chill. Ten minutes went by and the intercom came on...

"Shaniyke Brandon to the front office please, Shaniyke Brandon to the front office thankyou.."

I sucked my teeth and got up from the desk, I'm always in trouble fa some bullshit, she started it. My arm throbbed, remindin me that my cast was off and probably on the floor somewhere in the hallway. I looked down at my tattoo of my moms name that I hadn't seen in a month cuh my cast was coverin it. "Mama I miss you so much.. I know I ain't been makin the best decisions but.. I'm tryin." I mumbled, starin up at the ceilin.

When I got to the office, Lisa was sittin in a chair across from the principal wit a bag full of ice on her  eye. I sucked my teeth and stood right in the doorway, fuck I gotta sit down fa?

"Ms.Brandon.. Have a se-"

"I ain't havin no fuckin seat, we talkin bout the fight huh? Well I ain't gotta sit down fa dat so carry on." I said, bluntly.