*16*

"Awww shit, Look at this! Sharlene tapped me excitedly. "Ooh girl that's cute." Lisa smiled. "Yea Niyke you should get it." Aaliyah took the short dress off the hanger. "Y'all know ion get down like dat.. But it look A'ight." I eyed the dress like a piece of meat. Honestly it was barely a dress.. More like.. Hell ion know.. Needless to say dat it was short. "Girl I'm sick of you lookin like a lil boy outchea." Aaliyah chuckled.

"She right, all you need is a haircut and you set." Sharlene added. "Man y'all chill, Shaniyke got a lil style.. Y'all can't say her outfit ain't bumpin today." Lisa added, makin me smile and flip my hair. "Thank you Left.. Let me dress how I wanna dress A'ight.. Ima dress up when I wanna dress up." I pointed to myself. "Mmm-hmm." Aaliyah rolled her eyes.

"Y'all needa be givin Michel'le some clothin advice.. Where she even go? I asked, lookin around the lil store.

"Ion know where she at..she been actin real low down lately.. Ever since she got that nigga Dre." Aaliyah said, pullin sum gum out her purse. "Oooo gimme some." We all ran towards her at once. "Niggas." She huffed, before lettin us all take a piece. "Maybe she doin dat lil we driftin apart shit that the homies do on TV." I chuckled, poppin my gum in my mouth.

"Yea maybe.." Lisa picked up a dress, holdin it up to her small frame. "Aye y'all check it, wouldn't I look bangin in this? She asked, facin us. "Hell yea Left.. That's cute." Sharlene said. "ima get it." Lisa smiled. "hol up, don't chu see the price tag on that? Aaliyah took the dress from her, pointin at the tag.

"Yea, but Pac gave me some money.." Lisa said, I felt a pit in my stomach. "That's great, y'all are so cute.. He let chu drive his whip and he gives you money." I fake smiled.

"I know.. He's just so sweet." Lisa added. I mentally rolled my eyes as Michel'le suddenly appeared beside me. "Where the hell you been at? Aaliyah sucked her teeth. "I saw a friend and I had to speak." Mimi threw her hands up in defense. "Awe, well next time let a nigga know." Sharlene said, laughin. Mimi just nodded. Man don't get me wrong.. I love bein wit my girls, but I'm ready to go.

"Aye Liyah, what the time is? I'm ready to bounce." I said, walkin over to where she was. Aaliyah looked at me before lookin back at the dress Lisa was holdin. "Shaniyke, we only been here a hour." I sucked my teeth. "Yea... A long mothafuckin hour, can we just go.. Its rainin hard as hell outside and I still gotta get my shit from ya house."

"Ask Lisa.. She the one drivin."

"Left, gon buy dat damn dress so we can go." I stood in front of her, as she was still starin at the dress like she was stupid. "A'ight.." Then I realized she wud'nt lookin at the dress, she was lookin past me at this light skin nigga. "You know em? I asked, lookin at the dude, tryna figure out if I knew em. "Yea.. That's her ex... Yaki." Aaliyah said, flippin her hair over her shoulder. "Why ain't I know about em?  Lisa sucked her teeth. "Cuh it ain't even last long.." She said, wit a attitude. "Awe. Damn." A smile crept on my face as I stared at the dude.

"Shaniyke you betta not." Sharlene gave me a knowin look. I sped walked over to Lisa's ex and he looked me up and down before smilin. "Wassup lil mama." I just held up my index finger. "Look. I ain't tryna flirt witcha.. But chu know my home girl Lisa, right? I asked. Yaki looked past me and him and Lisa mugged each other. "Yea..Why?

"She said chu lookin fine and she want cha number cuh she lost it."

"Man you lyin.. After how she did a nigga wrong I would neva again." Yaki chuckled before wavin me off. "Wait hol up... What she do? I raised a eyebrow and twirled the gum in my mouth wit a finger. "look ion even know you man.. I ain't tryna discuss my relationships wit chu.." He laughed again. "You pressin fa information just like Pac be doin.." I almost choked on my spit when he said dat.