*10*

Shaniyke's look for school in the memo...😍😍

Sunday

"Shaniyke... Wake up." Eazy lightly tapped my shoulder and I realized I was still at his house, in his bed. "Good mornin, yo ass was out like at light after them blunts." He chuckled. I sat up and stretched, making sure I still had on clothes. "Awe my bad.. You shou- wait what time it is? I asked worried.

"10:30." Eazy said, after checkin his watch. "Oh shit! I jumped off the bed and put on my shoes and coat. "Take me home." I demanded. "Wassup? Everythang cool? He stared at me confused. "No nigga, everythang ain't cool... I gotta be at work at 11!  I yelled, tying up my air max. "I can't take you home..." He scratched his head.. But not really cause he had on a hat. "What the-" I cut myself off and took some deep breaths. "Why? I asked calmly. "Because its a label here... They tryna sign us.. I can't leave but you know I would take you if I could." He smiled.

"Okay." I rubbed my temples. "Its cool, ima just call Snoop."  I face palmed when I realized I can't call him... He at 'work' too.

"A'ight,  where yo pager at? 

Eric gestured for me to follow him and I skipped down the stairs behind him. Snoop and Tupac the only niggas who got a car... Besides Randy, and I told him that I ain't wanna talk to him yet.. So Tupac my last resort. E handed me his pager and I took a few seconds to remember his number.

"Wassup wit it? Who I'm talkin to?  Pac answered.

"Hey Pac...its Shaniyke, can you pick me up from Eazy's crib?... I gotta be at work asap and I needa change clothes first." I absentmindedly twirled my hair as I spoke..

"Wait hol up.. Why you at that nigga place?

"None of yo damn business, just come get me!

"Not until you tell me wassup wit chu and that nigga."

"It ain't yo business, I just needa ride.." I whined..

"A'ight, gimme the address."

I said bye to Eazy and waited on the porch for Tupac.. After about 5 minutes he pulled up and I jogged to the car... Tryna get out this freezin ass weather.

"Now explain." He demanded, before I could even close the door. "I ain't got nun to explain to yo ass, you got a whole shawty." I sucked my teeth. "Shoopa if y'all ain't do nun then it ain't nun to tell." He Chuckled as he pulled off.  "All we did was smoke a blunt or two... I fell asleep. that's it." Pac sucked his teeth and tapped the steering wheel. "You expect me to believe dat dis nigga ain't try nun.. You too fine to just smoke a blunt wit baby doll." Tupac smiled big, making my stomach tingle.

"Eazy ain't like you... He actually a decent nigga."  I scoffed.

Tupac just responded wit a chuckle. "Wow." He Finally said. "So.. Tupac... I have one question." I said, ignoring his staring at me. "gon head shoot baby girl."

"What yo mama say about you movin in wit Left? I asked. This was my original question before he decided to gimme this hoe stamp. If I learned anythang about mama Shakur, the few times I was over they house, she don't play about her Son, he basically the man of the house, why would she let'em leave knowin damn well he the glue that keep they family together.

"She said that every body gotta grow up.. And if I think I'm ready then I can gon." His face had turned cold and I know he was lying. "Pac.. I know you better den Lisa do, you lying.. Now what she really say? I looked him dead in his face but he refused to look at me. "I ain't talked to my mama... She been gone for some days.. And she took Sekyiwa wit her... She said she was comin back but..." Pac started to tear up and I told him to stop the Car, he pulled over and stared into his lap.