°47°

~unedited~

Don't be a silent reader!!

"Man.. Where the hell she at? We was supposed to start 30 minutes ago." Rozanda groaned. We been waiting fa Lisa to get here so we could record this song.. That's been put on hold for a year, because of her. "Hell ion know, but we finna have to do this thang without her." Tionne said.

Honestly, I'm kinda glad she ain't here, this would be the first time I saw her since the baby incident.😕

Missy tapped her foot impatiently. "This unprofessional as hell." She mumbled. Right when she said that, the door swung open, revealing Lisa.

"Hey y'all." She sighed, throwing her bag on the couch beside me. Tionne sucked her teeth. "Bitch you 30 minutes late, where the hell was you at?! Lisa rolled her eyes. "I had to get some gas, so calm yo tone.. And y'all acting like I wanted to work with her." She pointed at me, I chuckled and stood up. "Lisa I ain't tryna do this right now, I wanna get this song done and go home to my fiancee."

"It don't take 30 minutes to get gas, Left." Rozanda chuckled. "A'ight shut the hell up and get in the booth! Missy yelled at all of us. Everybody shuffled in the booth, sucking they teeth and rolling they eyes.

***

"Thats what I'm talking bout ladies, see what happen when you put that petty shit aside." Missy said excitedly after we listened to the track. I clapped my hands making Lisa jump a lil. "That's fye, I like that man, I'm gone miss. Ima see y'all later A'ight." I said, before gettin my stuff and walking out to my car. I furrowed my brows when I saw a familiar car, a black escalade to be exact.😑

"Shaniyke.." Eazy got out of the car and stood there like he was amazed or some shit...

"You look good.." He licked his lips at me, I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "You know what else look good? This damn ring on my finger.." I held up my ring that I received from DeVante last night. "I heard, so you and ole Pac gave up, huh?

"Why you here? I spat, ignoring his comment. "Lisa." He shrugged, leaning against his car. "Yea, that's what I thought." I chuckled, shakin my head. "You know I miss you baby girl, you was my everything man.." He continued as I walked to my car. I shrugged.

Ion even remember what happened between me and Eric..😑 Do y'all?

"You ain't gotta do me like dat man... You could at least say somethin back." Eazy said, his voice rising a lil bit. "You serious? what chu want me to say? I threw my hands up and let them slap my thighs. "I moved on Eric, it was fun while it lasted.." I chuckled softly before gettin in my car. I smiled to myself when one of my songs came on the radio.

"Been waiting on that sunshine boy
I think I need that back
Can't do it like that
No one else gon get it like that

So I argue
You yell
But chu take me back
Who cares when it feels like crap

When you know you always do it right.."

***

"Your so pretty, I love your music, you and DeVante are sooo cute." I sighed heavily as one of my fans followed me through the mall. "Thanks."