•38•

*kinda unedited*

"You are so fuckin weird." I breathed out in between laughs. Me and Devante been on the phone since 2 in the mornin. "But chu just said you put mustard on apples so what the fuck." He chuckled. Devante is actually pretty bomb to talk to, he funny as hell. "Nah nigga, dat shit good, you needa try it." I said. Yes, I do put mustard on my apples.. ITS GOOD AS FUCK.

"Never in my life." He laughed. It was quiet fa a minute and we both yawned at the same time..

"You sleepy? He asked, I rubbed my eyes and shook my head. "Nah.. You? He groaned. "Yea... But I kinda wanted to do that lil thang where we fall asleep on the phone." He chuckled and so did I. "I gotta go to the studio in the AM and yo ass den kept me up all night."

"You know I can't wait for Friday." Devante said, wit a smile in his voice. "Me either.." I got up from the couch and went up to my room.

While I was puttin on my night clothes, I heard light snorin on the other end. I chuckled and hung up the phone. Now... Devante is somethin else, he's really sweet and kind and just easy to talk to. I can't wait for this date so I can know more about him.. I jumped in the warm bed and dozed off.

***

Missy eyed me suspiciously when I got to work. "What the hell you lookin so damn happy fa? She laughed and sat down in her chair. "Nothin, let's do this shit cuh I got sum for ya." I smiled and threw my coat on the couch. "A'ight we gone see, hop innat booth girl." I grabbed my notebook and went in, placin the head phones on my head.

"Its Ya girl.. N-I-Y-K-E

     {Verse 1}

You out hea fuckin around..
Catchin diseases and shit,
while I'm at the crib
pagin you
just tryna see you n shit.

Its like you don't understand
I sent my love and you ran
keep it on the DL

Just like I know you can
Cause I stay cool..
C

ooler than ya Ac

And it ain't anotha chick
On the block like me
1
2
3 Times the pressure that's applied
Breatin heavy like I'm Kim's size

You neva told me where you was dat night
But I ain't worried
Not at all
Cause the ya know what they say
The bigger they are
The harder they fall..

{Chorus}
Oh and you said I was the one
You told me I was special but then I should have known

You was a lie..
All you did was lie...
And you ain't even look back when I cried..

But chu know I took that
And smiled..

I smiled..

I smiled..

________________________________________

I breathed out and took off the headphones... Sounded dope to me but.. Did it sound dope to Missy? She smiled big at me before gettin up from the chair.