•32•

As soon as I got to the hotel I paged Niyke. But I forgot she mad at me or sum... So of course she ain't answer, I tried two more times and gave up, either she sleep or she mad, ima just try again in the AM. I got to my room and I could already hear shock knocking boots wit some broad in his room, ion see why they ain't kicked him out yet.

"Aye quiet dat shit down! I yelled, beatin on his door. The bed stopped cryin and he jerked the door open wit some sweat pants on. "Wassup? What chu lookin all worried fa? He chuckled, closin the door behind him. "Shit, ion even wanna talk about it A'ight, I'm gone to bed, see you in the AM." I threw up and hand and went in my room. I flopped down on the bed and decided to write somethin... Only to discover that my brain was dry as a mothafucka. I picked up my pen, but only one line came out.

"All I need in this life of sin, is me and my girlfriend."

I rubbed a hand down my face and groaned. What the fuck do that even mean?

Next Week
Shaniyke P.O.V

Every since that night... I been relieved, but worried. Ion know why... I just am. I slowly dragged myself outta bed and started gettin ready fa work. Its finna be a long ass day, fasho. I got alot of shit to do.

.Work at Dairy queen: 8:30 to 12

.Work at Mickey D's: 12:30 to 6

.Go by Mama Afeni's house and make sure she ain't back on that shit

.Go pick up Sheree and Aaliyah because they spendin the night

And lord knows they gon have me up all night wit they big ass mouths. I put on my uniform and brushed my hair in a lil ponytail, before rushin out the door. "8:15." I mumbled to myself. "Goodmornin sunshine." Sheree smiled, gettin outta her mans car. "Hey Ree, why you got so much damn energy? I laughed and we locked arms. She just shrugged and smiled big. "I don't know, but guess what."

"What? I raised a brow at her. "And if you say chicken butt ima beat yo ass." we both laughed as we walked into work. "No, Nas want me you and Pac to go on a double date." I looked at her like she was crazy, first of all cause Me and Tupac obviously ain't on good terms right now. I introduced Sheree to Nas like a month ago and they been buddy buddy ever since. "Sheree you know damn well Pac in LA right now, and we ain't talked in what? A month.."

"Man whateva Shaniyke, you know that's yo damn hubby." She smirked and let go of my arm. "Yea maybe in anotha world where he ain't on his man period 24/7."

"And you betta be tryna stay wit his fine ass. Seem like he give dat good love, and he one of the few homies that's actually tryna get up outta here." I rolled my eyes. "He's also 90% Of my stress."

"ladies! Darren yelled from across the buildin wit a glare on his face. "He always buggin, A'ight take yo ass back there." I pushed Sheree a lil bit and she laughed. "Darren ain't gon do shit, ima stand here all day if I want to." She rolled her neck. "A'ight, here he come." I lied, makin Sheree run to the back. "Lil scary ass." I chuckled

***

"234! I yelled, waitin fa whoever it was to come get they food. They a hungry mothafucka too, ordered err thang under the sun, full ass tray. I mentally rolled my eyes when I looked up and saw Lisa pregnant ass wobblin to the counter wit Eazy behind her. She took her eyes off the food and glared at me. "Well hey to you too bitch." I chuckled. "Shaniyke I'm a mother now, I don't have time fa ya bullshit." She spat. "My bullshit? That nigga behind you is walkin bullshit, so if you wanna get any farther you should drop his black ass." I laughed.