~27~

Kinda unedited..

"Shaniyke ain't tellin Pac nothin." I spat, rollin my neck. Who Afeni think I am? Volunteerin me to do some bullshit like dat... "Then I guess he gon be raising Eazy's child." She shrugged, makin me suck my teeth. "I can tell em." Sekyiwa smiled.

"Uhh no." Me and Afeni said at the same time. "Why not? I'll make sure that I say it in a nice way and allat." I chuckled and patted her shoulder. "Kiwi, after how you acted at graduation.. I know you ain't gon say it nicely."

"She right.. If I woulda let chu keep talkin, you woulda got slapped." Afeni laughed. "And then we woulda all been fightin." I added. "Well Shaniyke, you can stay as long as you need to.. I actually enjoy your company so I don't mind." I couldn't help but smile.

"Thanks ma."

***

Since Mama Shakur's house ain't that big, I gotta sleep in Pac's room. Ion really mind.. I just gotta remember not to be nosy.

I thought I felt movement in the bed, but I ignored it, but then I smelt cologne, when I turned over I was surprised to see Tupac fast asleep beside me.. But... Me bein the paranoid person I am, screamed really loud and fell off the bed. "Goodmornin? He said, peekin over the bed, still half sleep. "Pac I know damn well you saw me in this bed, and what the fuck you doin here?! I whisper yelled.

He chuckled lowly and looked over at the clock, that read 3:45 AM.

"The question is: Why are You here? Did ya boyfriend kick you out? He teased. I could see his smile even though it was dark in the room.

"Nah, I left... But he told me to leave so..." I got up and sat on the bed, facin the wall. "Why you leave? I thought ch'all was in love and allat." I sucked my teeth and it echoed off the tan walls. "Home boy got like 9 kids and ain't tell me.." I sighed. "Damn." Pac breathed out. "So like I said, what chu doin here?

"Man I had to get the fuck up outta there... Lisa hormonal ass was gettin on my nerves so I said peace and bounced." He layed back down. "And yea.. I saw you in the bed.. I just ain't wanna wake you up. Betta be glad ima kind nigga or I woulda pushed yo ass right on the flo." He chuckled, pullin the cover back over him.

"Whateva..." I mumbled, slowly gettin back in the bed.

Right when I was dozin off, Tupac turned over facin me. "Shaniyke."

"Mhm." I said, sleepily. "Why you ain't wave back? I bust out laughin at his random ass question. "Cuh I told myself I wasn't gon talk to you." There was a short moment of silence. "Well.. You talkin to me now.." He bit his lip and shifted a lil bit. I rolled my eyes and put my face in my pillow. "Pac go to sleep."

"Nah.. I'm leavin tomorrow..well in some hours, fa five months... So I ratha stay up all night and talk to you."

My chest started to hurt at the thought of not bein able so see him fa dat long.. "Well.. I ain't got shit to talk about." I chuckled and faced him again. Then I remembered I gotta tell him about Lisa and Eazy. "We can talk about that time we was so high dat we was lookin fa yo bracelet and it was on yo wrist the whole time." he said, yawnin.

"Or we can talk about how dangerous yo breath is, damn nigga." I put a hand over his mouth makin him laugh and push me away. "You play too fuckin much." The moon peeked through the window and I could see his bare chest, which now had a lil tattoo on it. "When you get that? I traced over it wit finger. "Bout a month ago.." It was just his name spelled wit a number instead of the letters.