•39•

"Pac! I woke up to some broad screamin in my ear. "What the hell.." I groaned, and rolled outta the bed. I smelled food and I got confused. "Baby yo food ready.." A familiar voice said. I walked into the kitchen and Shaniyke was wearin one of my shirts makin breakfast. Hol up... What? I blinked a couple of times and she was still there. "You not gon say goodmornin? She gave me a smile.

"Goodmornin.." I said, still tryna figure out what the fuck goin on. "I can't get a kiss? Niyke walked over to me and grabbed my face and kissed me. I felt somethin cold on my face so I grabbed her hand.

It was a big ass diamond ring on it and I immediately smiled.... Cause if this real.. A nigga made the right choice. I kissed her slow and passionately, she pulled away and chuckled.

"Somebody woke up happy." I laughed and sat down at the table, lookin down at my own ring. "So what chu got planned fa today baby? Snoop called and said you need to be at the studio to work on a track wit him." Shaniyke said, sittin my food the table. "What track? I asked confused.. Niyke looked at me like I was crazy and sucked her teeth. "Amerikaz most wanted." She said, like dat was supposed to ring a bell.

"Yea.." I said, even though I ain't know what the hell she was talm bout. "What chu doin today Ms.Shakur? I loved the way dat shit rolled off my tongue. Shaniyke giggled and sat in front of me wit her food. "I don't even know fasho... Me and Liyah was gon go shoppin.. But every time she ain't at the studio, I am."

I nodded as I ate my food.

"But chu know Parish wanted to go to Kayla's house."

I stopped chewin and looked up at her. "Parish? I questioned, raisin a brow. "Our daughter... Pac you A'ight? Shaniyke asked, placin a hand on my forehead to feel the temperature. "Yea I'm straight ma.. Bring my seed down here so I can see her." I said, Niyke rolled her eyes. "You know what time it is? I neva wake her up this early."

"Well you wakin her up today.." I teased, sippin some of my orange juice. My wife got up from her chair and stuck her tongue out before goin up the stairs.

A few minutes later she came back down wit a lil chocolate toddler in her hands... She looked bout 2 or 3. "Daddy! The baby squealed excitedly makin me jump. Shaniyke put her down and she ran to me. "Hey baby girl." I cooed, pickin her up and sittin her on my lap. She was the most beautiful thang I had ever seen.. Her lil hair was a mess but she was still gorgeous to me. "Why stare at me daddy? Parish mumbled.

"Because daddy thinks his baby girl is so so pretty." I smiled.

"Prettier than mommy? She asked, wit a smirk... I wonder who she learned dat from. "Yea.." I said, glancin back at Shaniyke, she gasped and pretended her feelins was hurt. "Wow." She stated. Me and parish both bust out laughin.

"Daddy just playin mommy."

"Whatever.. Y'all both ugly." Niyke said, before walkin upstairs. Me and Parish stared at each other for a while and she burst into a fit of giggles. "Daddy, you take me to Kayla's house? She asked, pokin my nose.

"Maybe... I gotta see what I gotta do today pear pear."

***

I ain't plan on goin to this fight wit dis light skin dude.. Who I found out name was Suge.... But he said dat it was gon be jumpin, so I went, Shaniyke took Parish to her friend house. "Damn! Me and Suge screamed when Tyson knocked ole dude out.