*14*

WARNING: UNEDITED.. AGAIN.

Tupac's P.O.V

"Baby I missed you so much! Lisa screamed, kissin me all on my face and shit. I just gave her kisses back cause its a big ass lump in a nigga throat. I really ain't mean to hit Niyke... She just made me mad and-

"Pac.. You okay? Where yo bags at? Lisa interrupted my thoughts. "I'm good ma.. Let's just go on in Snoop crib A'ight." I rubbed my temples. She really gettin on my nerves cause all I wanna do is chase Shaniyke right now. "Where yo bags at? She repeated, makin me sigh in frustration. "They at my mama house." Lefty just nodded and grabbed my hand, pullin me towards the party.

Ion feel like doin shit... I feel so bad.. I put my hands on a woman, and at that.. The one I love.

The smell of that good shit hit me hard, and I needed to find whoever had it. "Left ima go get sum to Drink." I said, before walkin off. I made my way through the crowd of hoochies grindin on niggas and found the drink table. I poured me a cup of Henny.. Bump dat, I took the whole bottle and luckily I bumped into Snoop.

"Nigga you A'ight? Aye what chu doin wit the whole bottle? He chuckled, takin it from my hand and pourin some in a cup. "Shit.. Ion know man... I'm stressin." I rubbed my head after takin the cup from him. "About what.. You always some where lookin like you finna cry, you needa go home? I sucked my teeth. "Matta fact I'm finna bounce, ima see y'all-"

"Hol up, Liyah lookin fa Niyke cuh she ready to go home.. You seen her?

"Niyke walked home.. Ima gon head take Liyah if she wanna ride wit me." I sighed, scratchin my hair. Not that I wanted to take her home.. I just gotta talk to Shaniyke and let her know I ain't mean to, I ain't never put my hands on a woman... What the hell was I even thinkin.

Snoop cut into the crowd and came back holdin Aaliyah by her waist. "She wasted." He chuckled. "No I'm not." She laughed, as he tossed her over his shoulder, walkin towards the door, I followed. "Lisa we leavin." I said bluntly. She was talkin to Sharlene. "Pac I'm not ready to go." She whined, wit her puppy dog eyes. "Lisa I ain't playin witchu.. Just come on." I spat. Left gave Sharlene a hug and rolled her eyes at me.

Snoop put Aaliyah in the back seat. "A'ight ima see you tomorrow, you know we gotta make some money.."

"Yea. I got chu." I mumbled, dappin him up, before gettin in the car. "Pac why you actin like a lil bitch? Left popped her gum. "Don't start wit me A'ight.. It ain't the night fa dat." I said through clenched teeth. "Yea don't start wit him Lisa.." Liyah slurred.

"Yo you needa check yo tude cuh I was just askin." She rolled her neck. "Aye can you just shut the fuck up til we to Liyah house. Damn! I punched the stirrin wheel makin her finally shut the hell up.

***

I got out the car fast as hell tryna get away from Lisa. I opened the back door to help Aaliyah. "Yo mama gon be mad as hell dat you drunk." I chuckled. When I knocked on the door I was surprised that ms.Haughton answered quick like she was already up. "Hey Pac." She said, sleepily. "Hey ms.H, umm Liyah kinda.. Drunk so ima gon head take her to her room fa you." She just nodded and stepped to the side so I could come in.

I laid Liyah in her bed when I noticed a piece of paper on her dresser, it looked like Shaniyke hand writin soo of course I read dat shit.