°49°

Don't be a silent reader☺

~unedited~

DeVante's P.O.V

I sunk into the recliner and exhaled the smoke from my blunt. She think she can just leave... I'll make sure she knows not to leave me again..

I won't let her leave again.🙃

Shaniyke supposed to be back tomorrow, I tried to call her but she won't answer. I don't know how many times I gotta tell her ass to do what I say before she actually listen. A knock on the door echoed through the house and I dragged myself out of the chair.

I swung the door open revealing somebody I ain't seen in years...

"Mama? I questioned as she pushed past me into the house. "Donald, son, it's nice to see you too." She chuckled, looking around the house. "The hell you doing here? I asked, shutting and locking the door. "I came to see how my mentally unstable son is doing... Tell me, have you scared her off yet? She smiled.

"I don't know what your talking about." I put my blunt in a ash tray. "And you really shouldn't be smoking, or drinking with that medication of yours." She added, making my jaw clench. "If your here to tell her how dangerous I am, she's not here, so you can leave." I shrugged. "Where is she? Did she get some sense and leave you like Tionne? My mama chuckled. "Get out." I spat. "Not before I meet my daughter in law." She laughed, plopping down on the couch.

"She won't be back until tomorrow." I chewed the inside of my jaw to keep myself from saying what I really wanted to say.

"I guess I'll be here until then, I have clothes in the car." She smiled, getting up and walking to the door.

Should I lock her out?☺

Shaniyke's P.O.V

"I miss him.." I mumbled, playing with my fingers while, Aaliyah straightened my hair. "I know, you been saying that all week bitch." She chuckled. "I'm.. Just ready to see him." I smiled to myself. "Bitch your hair been growing?! Aaliyah squealed, ignoring my comment. "I guess.. I been wearing it natural for a lil minute."

"Shaniyke, when I tell you this, I don't want you to think I'm being jealous or nothing." Aaliyah said, straightening the last piece before unplugging the flat iron. I gestured for her to continue and she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear before continuing. "I don't trust Sheree.." she mumbled. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?

"She just seems.. Fake..like her laughs aren't genuine.. And didn't you see her face when you mentioned Pac? Liyah said. I nibbled on my lip, thinking about her reaction the other night. Liyah was right.. She did start being all weird when Tupac was brought up. "I mean yea... But I wasn't really thinking about it like that, you think homeboy she was describing was Pac? I asked, looking at my hair in the mirror. Li nodded.

"Sounded like him, poetic, tatted up, chocolate, a friends ex.."

She right..but there's alot of niggas like that... Right?🤔

"Shit.." I dragged a hand down my face. "Im sure its nothing though." Aaliyah threw a arm around my shoulders. "I just thought it was weird." She added.