•35•

(Shaniyke's outfit in MM)

I got out the car so I could open the door fa her, she giggled and got in my Benz. When I got in the car I just looked her up and down and licked my lips. "Stop, you creep." she looked away and sucked her teeth. "You betta be glad somebody wanna look at cha oval head." I laughed, as we pulled off. "Nigga I know you ain't talkin, ya bald ass, dats why ya head look like a peanut." She chuckled and so did I. "Ain't even been in my car three minutes and you actin a fool."

"You started it." She folded her arms and looked out the window. "And I finished it, but damn you lookin good, got a brotha over hea sweatin and shit." I fanned myself. Can't even lie, dis bringin back old memories.

"Don't do dat, ion got time fa ya lil play boy shit.." She teased. "Man what dat mean?

"Pac you know damn well what I mean, but chu ain't neva tell me where the hell we goin." She breathed out and played wit her hair. "You gon see when we get there A'ight, now shut the hell up so a nigga can think."  I chuckled and she sucked her teeth. "Ion see how ole girl deal witcho ass."  Niyke mumbled.

"Speakin of Keke, I should slap yo ass fa what chu said the otha day, I had to hear ha mouth the rest of the night." Shaniyke bust out laughin and I just looked at her like she was crazy. "What the hell so damn funny?

"Nun, dat just reminded me of dat night you slapped me in highschool.." She said, still laughin. "Dat ain't funny tho, I feel bad about dat shit to this day." I rolled my eyes at her. "Man I was hot ova that shit, I remember thinkin: I hate His ass, I ain't eva talkin to him again. Next thang I know you was hittin dat pussy so good-"

"Dat chu couldn't speak, yea I know." I interrupted. "Tupac Shakur tends to have dat affect on women." I added wit a smirk. "Whateva, how all ya music goin? besides havin all them hoochies on you in dat video." She shook her head in disappointment. I can't help it, I love women, and it ain't like all of em was all up on me cause they wanted sum from me. They was actually pretty chill. "Hell, they was nicer to a nigga then you is, callin me peanut and shit." I laughed.

"Love you Too Pac."

Shaniyke's P.O.V

Pac lookin good as hell wit that suit on. I'm actually surprised dat Keandra let him pick me up. We pulled up at dis restaurant named Michael's. I just looked at him wit a smile and he smiled back. Tupac got out the car and opened the door fa me.

I could feel his eyes scannin my body, his nasty ass. "Don't scratch my Benz." He threw his keys at the skinny white man who was parkin cars. "Pac that was rude."  I chuckled and punched his arm. He turned around and faced the man. "Please do not damage my very expensive car, thank you." He said, makin me bust out laughin. "Was that better? He asked wit a smirk. I nodded. All the white people was starin at us when we walked up to the podium.

I zoned out when I saw this fine ass light skin brotha at a table by his self. "Damn." I mumbled out loud.

"Huh? Pac looked at me confused. "Nun."

"Right this way Mr and Mrs.Shakur." The tall blonde headed girl said wit a smile. "Uhh Pac." I raised a brow, I ain't his damn wife...he just winked at me and we followed the girl, she sat us right in front of the dude I was lookin at and I knew he was gon be a distraction all night. "Oooh shit, I know what I want." Pac smiled. I glared at him cause he ain't even opened his menu.