°43°

OMG SORRY!!🤧😭 Ik I've been gone for a while, and if you want to know why, its in my Questions, comments and concerns book. Since its been so long, here's a recap before we get started.❤❤

Shaniyke left LA without saying goodbye to Tupac, Sheree decided to stay until the end of the week because she 'hasn't been outta Compton in while' When Shaniyke got home Something was off.. Devante hadn't taken his medicine and ended up almost killing her🤦🏾

Enjoy😊❤

Tupac's P.O.V

I woke up in a hotel room that was hot as hell. I gently moved the girls beside me off of me so I could get up. One of em whined and reached for me makin me chuckle. "I gotta go baby doll." I searched the room fa my clothes and put em on when I found them.

Ignorin the headache I had, I left the room and was on my way to my mama house, where I been stayin since I'm out on bond.

Ion like the lil arguments me and Niyke have over petty shit, so I wanna talk to her about it when I get home. Even tho she probably don't wanna talk to me. Can't blame a brotha fa gettin mad. She be tuggin on a nigga heart strings and shit..

I pulled in the driveway and Niyke car was gone, makin me suck my teeth. My mama was already standin on the porch, tappin her foot. "Where was you at? She asked, before I could even get out the car good. "Out." I shrugged. "I'm not playin with you boy, where were you? She asked, through gritted teeth. "I was wit the boys." I lied. Mama rolled her eyes and pushed me aside so she could go in the house first. "What chu even mad fa? Im grown." I said.

"Tupac I'm your mama, You still have to listen to me, and you let Shaniyke leave, mad at you! She mashed a finger in my forehead.

I scrunched up my face. "Leave? She ain't leavin til Friday, what chu talkin bout?

"Shaniyke left this mornin, which you woulda known if yo hard headed ass was at home." I sucked my teeth and groaned. Really Niyke.. "Miss Shakur.. I don't want to interrupt.. But somebody callin you." Sheree peeked around the corner, and I scratched my head. "I thought Niyke was gone."

"She is.. But I'm stayin til the end of the week." She smiled and handed my mama the house phone. I sighed and plopped down on the couch. "Tupac, I need some milk for the macaroni, I'll be back." My mama rolled her eyes and hung up on whoever was on the other line. "Gimme your keys." I looked at her like she was crazy. "Umm you gotta car." I said. She slapped the back of my bald head and took them. "Lawd Jesus, help him." She mumbled, before leavin the house, slammin the door.

Sheree sat beside me on the couch and I glared a her.

"Don't fuckin look at me like dat." She playfully punched me.

I ain't gon lie... She fine as hell.

"So how's your career goin? She asked, wit a lil smirk..I smiled a lil and shifted so I was facin her. "Its good, its good.. Got alot of shit goin on." I nodded to myself.

"Good or bad? Sheree chuckled. I sighed and rubbed my head. "Hell.. Both." I ain't lyin.. Ever since my name got out on the street, the cops been buggin me.. And so have everybody else. "I bet." She chuckled. "And I know Shaniyke got chu stressed out, don't she? I looked at her like she was crazy fa a second. "Huh? I cupped a hand around my ear so she could repeat dat.

"Pac I know Niyke been gettin on ya nerves.. Everybody can see it." I tucked my lips between my teeth and looked down and my nails. "What me and Niyke got goin on is our business, A'ight." I spat. Who the hell she think she is? "Pac I'm just sayin, I can love you better than she can." Sheree batted her eyelashes at me and scooted in closer. "First fuckin all, you need to back the fuck up." I slightly chuckled.