~23~

•UNEDITED•

"I'm pregnant!!

"Hol up.. What!?! I asked confused. "Girl it ain't mine! I yelled, backin away from her. Lisa just laughed and punched me playfully. "Baby why you actin like that? You the only one givin me dat dick." I sat on the couch and put my head in my hands. "Ain't no way in hell." I spat, shakin my head. "I wrapped it up."

"And I ain't tryna have no fuckin kids... I'm finna get my career started and allat, we still in highschool! I yelled in frustration. "Baby." She cooed, sittin down and rubbin my back. "We about to graduate, and-" I shook her off me and got up. "It ain't even about d- you know what fuck it.. Ion care, I'm goin to bed." I said, before leavin the room...

Shaniyke's P.O.V

"Oooh he finna die! I screamed, coverin my eyes as I sat in between Eazy's legs on the floor and he was on the couch. "No he not.. They ain't gon do no lil kid like dat.." E chuckled. We both just watched silently as the little boy on the screen chased after a paper boat that was floatin away from him.

It was his idea to watch this scary movie called IT. Ion normally fuck wit scary movies but I said yes cuh I still feel guilty about the other night. "What the fuck?! Eazy jumped when a clown peeked out of the lil sewer thing. "Nigga calm the fuck down.. It ain't even do nun yet." I slapped his leg and he pulled my hair. "Ow! Don't- " He shushed me and turned his attention back to the screen.

"Aw hell naw.. He ate the lil boy! I screamed, hittin Eazy's legs again. "Or did he? He asked in a mysterious tone. I couldn't help but laugh at his goofy ness.

***

"Wait.. You used to play football? Why I ain't never see you on the field? I asked, hittin Eazy, he just chuckled and shook his head. "Cuh you was too busy chasin after  Nas mark ass."  I sucked my teeth... He right though, me and Nas used to kick it in middle school, he was fine as ion know what.. Still is.

"Well shit.. What can I say, the nigga had my heart." I smiled. Eazy sucked his teeth and gave me a mean mug. "Well who got yo heart now? I pretended to think fa a second, slowly pointin at him. "Nahh, Jesus got my heart." I pointed to the ceiling. "You childish." He rolled his eyes and got off the couch. "I mean.. I'm tellin the truth." I chuckled, followin after him.

"Nah, it's cool lil mama, I see where we at." 

"E, Don't do dat.. You know you my nigga." I loosely draped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips. "Now ain't chu? I cooed in a baby voice. "Yea." He mumbled. "I ain't hear you, what was that? I cupped a hand around my ear.

"Yea." He said lil louder, makin me smile. "Mhm, you know wassup, now let's go to bed, I'm tired as fuck." I grabbed his hand, pullin him upstairs. "Uh uh. I ain't tired." He whined.

"Boy bring yo crybaby ass on!

***

I rambled through the crumbled up papers in my locker, tryna find a paper that's due today. "What chu lookin fa? A voice asked, I was happy to see Sheree, since we ain't got no classes together. "My fuckin essay for Ms.Cothorn class." I huffed, givin up and slammin the door shut. "Awe, I ain't got her. What she teach? She asked, leanin against somebody else locker.