~25~

Can y'all suggest this book for people... This book is blowing up a lot slower than Tupac lives... It makes me sad😢😂❤

Graduation Day

I ain't talk to Nobody since dat day me and Lisa got to fightin, and they ain't tried to talk to me so I ain't worried bout it... And that was what? Bout 2 months ago..

"Shaniyke! Eazy yelled, I could hear him comin up the stairs. I was Done gettin dressed and now I was just lookin at how fine I'm lookin in this dress. Yea, I know it's graduation but I decided to wear black cuz it's gon be a funeral for all these bitches cuz I'm killin em wit this fye ass outfit.

"You rea- you ain't wearin dat shit! He yelled, wit a slight smirk on his lips. "Why? I Asked, in a playful tone. "Yo chest all out, and yo mothafuckin back! He yelled again, makin me chuckle. "Eric, it's my graduation. Just let me wear what I wanna wear nigga."

Eazy sucked his teeth and looked me up and down. "Still can't believe you did dat shit to yo head." Eazy smiled and pulled a curl in my head. I was bored as fuck one night and I decided to bleach my hair.. It's bomb as fuck and I love it. "Don't hate nigga, appreciate." I stuck my tongue out and he rolled his eyes. "Shaniyke, don't play wit me A'ight, you gon be against this wall Wit-" I groaned loudly makin him laugh.

"You betta not say dat nasty shit."

***

Eazy dropped me off at school and said he would be back at 12, cause that's what time graduation starts. My heart sunk a little when I looked over and saw all of my 'homies' gettin out the car together. The only person who waved at me was Snoop, and I just smiled.. I guess he couldn't see my smile from where he was because he jogged over to me. "So you not gon speak? He said, throwin a arm around me. I just looked down at my heels and sucked my teeth.

"Nigga really? I speak to you every time I see you, bet chu ain't said nun to them about 'not speakin' though." I said, makin him roll his eyes. "Niyke, you'on fuck wit them anyway right, don't even worry bout it, everythang happen fa a reason. Maybe its good if you don't talk to dem." He shrugged.

"You right you right, I just thought dat Liyah was my home girl.. And she ain't even reached out to a nigga, but I said I needed a break so its whatever." I played wit my fingers as we walked in the buildin. Snoop looked me up and down and smiled big. "Girl I swear if i ain't see you as a sister...." He licked his lips and shook his head, chucklin.

"Shut up, ya nasty ass."

"I was just sayin, you lookin bangin lil ma." He said, lettin go of me. "Thanks Snoopie, you look good in ya lil suit too, but who all comin to this shit fa you? I asked. Snoop just sighed.

"Hell, nobody.. But dats as expected, who comin fa you?

"Eazy." I said, wit a smile.

"See. You can't even help but to smile when you say dat nigga name, just leave ole dude alone.. He ain't worth it, and dats comin from his homeboy."

I nodded at his comment and we said bye, Graduation don't start till third block so I still gotta go to my first two. I really don't mind walkin around in dis dress cuh its sexy as fuck... When I got in the classroom everybody was muggin me, includin, Lisa and Michel'le. I wanted to tell them they looked pretty but... You know how dat goes.