°41°

Pac was released this mornin on $55,059 bond, ion know who the hell paid fa that shit but he out so..

"Yea I got a hearin December 1st.. I know... Them mothafuckas was off duty.. They ain't have no right to touch the brotha." I just stood at his bedroom door listenin to his phone conversation. "A'ight ima see you later man." He put the phone down and jumped a lil when he saw me. "What? He spat wit a attitude. I chuckled a lil. "First of all check ya tude cause I came down here to see if everythang was A'ight wit cha."

"Well you can go home to ya nigga." He waved me off. "Pac I ain't here fa ya bullshit.. I literally just wanna talk to you, we was friends before anythang else.. So why you actin like this? I asked, walkin further into the room.

He shook his head. "You don't fuckin get it, do you? I scratched my head confused.

"What the fuck am I supposed to get? We grown now Pac, we can't keep playin these childish ass games... I gave you a whole bunch of opportunities to be a man but chu wanted to be a hoe instead." I shrugged and let my hands slap my thighs. "Oh really.." He chuckled. "You'on even know the half that go on in my mind about chu.. But it don't matter right? Cause you got a nigga, you can leave, I know he need you."

I rolled my eyes. "Pac.. You.. I love you A'ight, and I would do anything for you.. But this constant arguin and shit gotta cease. We need to just be friends, and if you can't accept that then I'm out."

Tupac rubbed a hand down his face and nodded.

"A'ight.. We can just be cool, but chu know how I feel about chu girl." He eyed me up and down. I chuckled. "You gon get over it.. Now tell me wassup wit chu shootin these bitch ass police." I said, sittin on his bed. "Me too." Sheree said, peekin around the corner. "Bitch you so nosy." I chuckled. "A'ight so me and my homeboys was comin from a concert at this college and I saw two white men beatin on a brotha.

I told my nigga to stop the car and I hopped out that bitch and popped a cap in both of they asses."

"Damn, how you know they was cops? Sheree asked. "Them bitches had guns on em like the cops, ion like them mothafuckas no way so they deserved dat shit, fasho." He said, in all seriousness. "Nigga do you even think before you do the shit you do? I chuckled. He thought for a second and shook his head.

"Y'all come eat! Afeni yelled from the kitchen. Tupac was the first to get up and push me out the way. "Damn nigga, yo hungry ass." I chuckled as we all raced to the kitchen. "Y'all still the same." Mama said, sittin our plates on the table. 

***

Tupac's P.O.V

"Wassup wit it nigga." I said, dappin my homeboy biggie up. "nun much ya heard me... In and out the studio."

I nodded since its the same fa me. "You shootin tha cops now? Big chuckled and blew away the smoke from his blunt. "Hell yea nigga you know how I get down, I'm down fa my people and them bitches ain't have no right to lay a finger on homeboy." I said, he nodded in understanding. "You right, but you gon land ya lil ass in the pen if you keep playin wit dem guns." I rolled my eyes. This nigga swear he my mama or sum.

"I got this nigga.."

"Aye Pac, somebody on the phone, sum bout a movie or sum." shock peeked in the room. "A'ight I'm comin, ima be back." I said to biggie before gettin up and followin Shock. "Its Pac, who it is?

"Mr. Shakur this is Jeff Pollack, I want to talk to you about a roll in one of my newest projects." I cleared my throat and tried my best not to sound Hood. "Alright, where? when? How? I face palmed when I said how... My dumb ass. "I want you to call me later on this evening because I'm actually only on a five minute break at the moment, but I'll give you the details and where we meet and what time, is that fine? He asked.