Chpt 1. The black haired skinny girl

"Ah, the memories" Brianna gasps dramatically, looking at Jacob.

"Mhmm" he agrees.

"So thank you for tuning into to our little stupid love story, trust me it'll make you pull your hair out what this nigga did to me. *points to him* But Hey, my name is Brianna. I was born November 16th, Scorpio nation! But--"

"They don't care about ya sign!"

"Jay shut up, you still mad cuz you a little goat. Beehhh" She laughed, imitating a goat.

He rolled his eyes. "Excuse her, she's a trouble child" he laughed as she attacked him for saying that. "But this is In Memory a little autobiography of us talking about our journey in finding love. I'm Jacob Mendoza and I met this beautiful woman at a party. First time I saw her, she was playing a little hard to get...and I was just to afraid to approach her the way I wanted but,...I'm sure you can figure out go we ended up"
~
Press play above the title▶🎶🎵

°September 1st, 2031°
Jacob's Pov😘

°September 1st, 2031° Jacob's Pov😘

*

"She see money all around me, I look like I'm the man" I sung along with GlodLinks's Crew in my car.

I pulled on to Bertram Ave with one hand on the steering wheel, still singing to this new joint they keep playing on the radio. "--But I was down and out like last week.
Tell me where have you been?
You came out of hiding, girl, Don't act like I'm your man..."

I stopped singing once I pulled in to Mil's Barber/Hairdresser shop just a few blocks away. Parking in the employee parking around the back and turning off my car. I pulled down my mirror to look at myself, using my pick to comb up my own black nappy hair.

Once I got it to how I wanted, I opened my car door and stepped out to fix my shirt. Closed that door, and walked up to the shop itself, coming in to see my co-workers already cutting hair as I came in.

I went over to clock in, hoping my boss won't be too mad that I'm a little late this morning. Nigga was never a morning person to be honest. After that, I washed my hands in the sink reserved for employees and went up to a customer sitting down waiting for Ricky's chair.

"Hey sir, can I help you?"

"Yeah, I just want a fade now. I grew my hair out to get some braids but I'm hot with this birds nest on my head" he stood up chuckling, rubbing his fingers through the fro he had.

"Aight no problem, I can take you in my chair my man" I walked over myself to the 3rd chair from the left and went up to get the cover.

Once he sat down, I covered him up just so nothing could get on his clothes and looked at him through the mirror. With the razor now in my hands, I turned up the speed and got to work.