Chpt 8.

·Days later, February 5th·
Jacob's Pov😘 📍Wong's

"It's about time, girl" I said, watching my girlfriend finally coming around to me at the Chinese store

"I told ya monkey-ass I had to go to the nailry.."

"Mhm, why you look........different to me. You're Brianna right?"

"Ye-I should smack you, yes nigga"

"So what's wrong with your face then? You-you don't look like you used to. Wait- you cut ya eyebrows"

"Mhm, got them waxed down and I darkened them. Why? Do they look bad--baby?" she covered her face.

"Um no...no no, they just make you look different.." I said.

"In a bad way?" ...uh😐

"No Brianna, they're fine. I just think you look different but not in a bad way. Lets just go get some food because I'm hungry" I opened the door for her.

·Minutes later·

"Why you keep staring at me?" Brianna asked, holding her cheek with her fist.

"Because I can" I said in a snarky tone, chewing up my chicken.

"Mhmm, the lies"

"Mmuah" I blew her a kiss for a reply.

She rolled her eyes and puckered her lips to do the same, really freaking me out because she just didn't look like herself. So eyebrows really can change your face that damn much.

 So eyebrows really can change your face that damn much

"Babe you really look different.."

"Okay Jacob! I knew you was staring at my eyebrows again, fucking bastard" she said, pulling her hat down to cover them.

I laughed at her reaction, she was so sensitive today. I know my girfriend all too well, she probably think she looks ugly. And Brianna never...and I mean never wants to look ugly around me, like I would love her less or something. When that's not even the case. We been together for months and she still eats proper and shit around me. Using a damn fork to eat fried chicken,....where they do that at?