Chpt. 32

"Bri wake up" I heard just barely.

"Yes?" I opened one eye, seeing Riley above me.

"Someone's here to see you..."

...

·5 minutes earlier·
📍Brianna's house. Jacob's Pov😘

Taking a deep breath, I finally stepped from out of my car and closed the door behind me

Taking a deep breath, I finally stepped from out of my car and closed the door behind me. Walking slowly up the pathway, that was followed by steps afterwards, I rung the doorbell and waited outside.

A few minutes later, both of Brianna's sisters opened the door instead of her. "Hey Jacob" They spoke to me.

"Hey, good evening. Um, is--"

"She's upstairs but I wouldn't want to see her if I were you" Riley said.

"Riley stop" Ray said.

I chuckled. "Why what's up? She got company already?"

"No, she's sick. Like really really sick"

"Oh..., That's fine. Remember that I used to live with your sister for a year. I've seen her...at her worse, trust me"

"And yet you still around, applause" Riley said, shaking her head in a praise.

"Little girl, go to bed. But we'll go get here okay, hold up"

·Present time·

I waited there outside for a few more minutes, just getting nervous about her reaction to seeing me. Was she going to be happy that I was here? Or was she still going to avoid me after all this time that has past. Its been a whole month since we departed from each other. I just don't know how things are going to go but I have faith.

Suddenly the door opened, then the screen door after that to give me a clear view of Brianna herself.
"What are you doing here?" She asked softly, looking like she was just waking up.

"I wanted to see you" I said simply. "So uh...can I come in, it's kind of cold out here" I smiled.

I took that as a yes once she moved aside to let me into the kitchen. There, I saw her sisters again sitting at the table, it was only polite to greet them correctly. "Hey ladies"

"Hey Jay" Ray said.

"Sup" Riley herself gets up to shake my hand.

"Oh nothing. Just came to see my girl" I looked back at Brianna, making her blush by the looks of the smile she gave me.

"Awwee" Both of her sisters instigated.

"Let's go upstairs" Bri said after that, taking my hand to lead me out of the kitchen.