Chpt 11.

"After the harsh words I said, she went upstairs and locked herself in the bathroom. I followed of course, I felt like the biggest jerk walking and bugged her to let me in.." Jacob said, looking down.
~

"Babe? *Knocks* Babe I'm sorry, can I just see you"

Suddenly the door opened and she bumped me on her way out, showing me her red and puffy swollen face.

"Where you going Brianna, I'm sorry yo" I pleaded, following her down the stairs.

"Leave me the fuck alone Jacobson, I'm not in the fucking mood to argue or to debate. I'm leaving and that's the fucking end of it" She grabbed her phone and purse.

"You breaking up with me?"

"No.., I just don't wanna see nor talk to you right now. Good fucking night.." She headed for the door.

I sighed. "Just be careful,...love you"

"--The fuck ever" she slammed the door.

"So yeah, that could've gone better. But sadly after that, it got way worse. Yeah she came back but now....She stayed out way more than she needed to. Coming home in the middle of the night drunk or...high and shit. I guess our relationship stress drove her to drinking. Shit, it drove myself as well. But the fact of the matter is.....our relationship was...falling a part" Jacob nodded slowly after his statement.
~

·July 2nd, 2033·

I followed behind her as she walked quite a lot faster ahead to be smart as usual. We were still tense, very tense in fact but I just wanted to see her and maybe hang out. I haven't seen my girlfriend in weeks since she never came home anymore. Of course I had the idea she was seeing someone else, why wouldn't I think that.

But I still tried to reason with her, she was just too sexy not to.

·5 minutes later·

After sitting down at an outside restaurant, our food came shortly after and thus it was cricket between us. I felt like it was my fault for all of our tension. I called her some names I shouldn't have and it really hurt her feelings. I knew Brianna wasn't really stupid...she was just...Brianna and had the biggest hatred for school. And as for the hoe part...I was just saying dumbshit..

"So..where have you been?"

"Out..." She shrugged.

"You're always "out" now a days, trying to avoid me huh?"

"Clearly..."

"Here we go.." I looked away.

"Yeah because how come when I get home some bitch is calling our house looking for you. Claiming she's your new co-worker at the shop and she was returning the call?"