Chpt. 48

·The next day, June 24th·
Jacob's Pov 📍The warehouse

Today, Brianna was showing me the ropes on how everything goes in this place in more detail

Today, Brianna was showing me the ropes on how everything goes in this place in more detail. She told me how the organization is ran and what it stands for and of course the obvious purpose was to make money.

Since I'm her bodyguard, she had to give me a few pointers on how she wanted me to act when I followed her around. She's in charge of the recruitment process along with her other sister, so that is while she...basically had to train me too. But I really didn't need it. I know how to use a gun and protect people.

But still she decided to take me to the shooting range they had out back and show me a few tricks I guess. Like how to aim for certain body parts, how to reload, how to hold the gun...but really....my eyes were focused on that nice black thong she was wearing this afternoon.

...mm, now I really wasn't paying attention.

"Aye, you not even paying attention" some guy just randomly came up to me.

"How you know?" I looked him up and down. ...who the fuck was this guy?

"Look blood, stop looking at my girl's ass before there's a problem. Got it?"

"Ya girl huh? And how about you go over there and mind ya fucking business "Blood" before I spill yours on this concrete. Feel me?" I stood my ground.

"Ladies could you please stop arguing" Brianna chuckled and turned around.

"Yo...tell ya boy to chill" I said, looking him up and down.

"Y'all both need to chill. So.....I see you two are finally meeting each other" she said, getting up to fix herself.

"Why you want me to meet a trainee, who can't even pay attention?" he said.

"Because he's my new bodyguard, says my dad. He's in the business now" she said in my defense.

"Why him?"

"I have the slightest clue but let's go you two, its time to get acquainted" she said leading the way.

·5 minutes Later· 📍Bri's Office

Sitting across from the nigga that think he's about it, we both watched Brianna as she sat down behind her desk for a brief second.

"Lamar, this is Jacob. Jacob this is Lamar" she introduced us.

"Is this your ex?" I asked her. ...why else would she introduced me to him.

"Yeah I'm her ex" he answered me instead of her. ...oh someone's a bold one huh.

"Oh lovely, because I'm her ex as well" I stated, sitting back in my chair.

"Congratulations" he said in a snarky tone.