Chpt. 18

·5 Months later, September·
Jacob's Pov💥 📍In the car

·5 Months later, September·Jacob's Pov💥 📍In the car

"What is it now Mia?" I answered the phone, driving.

"Don't hang up on me again! Just because I'm getting on you about the crib. The baby will be here any day now and we still don't have the fucking crib! My child is not going to sleep anywhere beside the crib I paid for!"

"Oh my god..., do I work at fucking Babies 'R' us?!"

"You don't work anywhere! You need to get another fucking job and stop crying over getting fired. We have a baby on the fucking way, I don't care about if you--"

"You know what, stop calling my motherfucking phone with that shit. I'm done talking. Fucking hormonal-ass bitch, you better not call me no more" I said, hanging up for the fourth time.

I threw my phone into the backseat and grabbed my pounding head, suffereing from a migraine because of this bitch worrying me to death. Like damn, let me handle this shit and stop coming at me like I'm the one who's to blame. She should've just picked out a crib sooner and we wouldn't be in this fucking mess.

I swear she calls me every damn day wanting to argue just for the hell of it. She takes pride in ruining my day because I'm at work...or she ran out of milk....or her back hurt....or her shows not coming on today. Like the fuck.

I got enough on my fucking plate. What seemed like I had everything under control a few months ago, it all ended when that fucking nigga Andre came to my job. I swear that motherfucka is gonna get popped one of these days and I'm a be the one pulling the trigger. He think cuz he in a gang he can say or do whatever he want.

Long story short he came up to my job and started disrespecting my staff. I wasn't the manger anymore but I stepped in when he started calling a girl out for no apparent reason. So I said "Yo, can you go outside with that"

He said "No, I can stay here if the fuck I want to, don't step up to me"

I stepped up to him anyways. We know I'm a hothead and I been waiting to deal with his ass for a minute. He pushed me and I pushed him back. He pushed me again even harder than the last and I socked him in the face. It took a while to get us broken up but then my supervisor came out and banned him from coming back and fired me on the spot.

So yeah, I'm unemployed now unfortunately and a little stressed at the moment. With no job, I gotta worry about a baby, my devil of a baby mama, my new house bills since I moved and finish paying off my car. Shit, I don't know how I'm a get through this one dawg, but I ain't going back to my mama's. I'm not asking her for anything either. I just gotta be a man and hustle somehow. And a hood nigga who needs money has three options. Get a record deal, sell drugs or freeload of his parents until a job opens up.

I can't sing nor rap so..., I guess I gotta get out in the streets. But speaking of Mils, I'm on my way up there now to pick up my last pay check. I'm expecting quite a nice check sadly, I was working like crazy before I got fired but sadly...that nigga just had to come in and start trouble. But before I'm pulling up there, I'm a go to the tattoo shop and get my chest peice a little darker. He need to finish the details in the wings too anyways.