Chpt. 16

·One week later· 📍Jada's House
Brianna's Pov💞

Sitting at the table at Jay's, I watched her bring over a big ole bag of green in celebration of God knows what

Sitting at the table at Jay's, I watched her bring over a big ole bag of green in celebration of God knows what. I guess we just like to turn up occasionally.

"Yo why Miss Gold keep calling my mom, I swear she gon get slapped in the face one of these days" She said, grabbing a lighter off the table.

I opened my bag and started to roll a hit for myself. "You know she think she the shit, she be calling Ray on both me and Riley. That lady got issues, she act like I'm mad disrespectful. I swear I ain't going back to school, they already called Ray and told her I'm a have to repeat the 12th grade because of lack of attendance"

She laughed. "Why I got the same damn call a week ago. I guess we both in failing together" she shrugged.

"Mhm, I got my own shit to worry about. I'd rather get my money than sit at fucking desk all day. Just made 600 dollars this morning by selling with Kaz and em"

"How are y'all by the way?" she asked, pulling the hit away from her lips.

"Good, I just wish he ain't live so far. Well it's not that far but it's up there. Makai told me to say hi to you"

She blushed. "That nigga stay flirtin', don't he gotta girlfriend already. Shit"

"You know you like that boy, you stay frontin' on people. I should give him ya number, especially after you gave that gay nigga mine!"

"How was I suppose to know he was gay, Bri" she laughed.

"The nigga wears booty shorts Jay!"

She laughed. "That was only twice though, he was cute. Until he called me and asked if you and me could buy a couple strap-ons and run train on em"

I looked at her like she was crazy. What the fuck...

"Yo ya face" she said cracking up at my reaction

"The fuck they do that at. This ain't no mistress shit. Mm" I picked up my phone, shaking my head.