Chpt. 44

·2 days later, May 17th·
Jacob's Pov🚨 📍Mia's house

Getting off of work, I went straight over to Mia's house to see Tiara

Getting off of work, I went straight over to Mia's house to see Tiara. I haven't seen my baby girl in like three days because of Raven and Mia herself giving me a hard time.

Especially Raven. She's just really getting on my nerves these days and it's a pain that I gotta come home to her. I love her though and we've been together for a year now, so why give up. But I'm really not happy, anytime I sigh having to come home to her....there's a problem. I just can't stand how lazy she is, she doesn't even have nor want a job. I'm paying for everything myself while she complains about wanting even more shit.

I don't know what's gonna happen but I gotta feeling it's not going to end well. I'm really starting to think saving our relationship is pointless.

"Damn, she knocked out huh?" I asked, coming up to Mia and Tiara on the couch.

"Yep.." She simply answered me.

"Mmm, well I guess I'll come by later on then" I said, preparing to leave right back out.

"Jacob where's my money?" she turned around. ..here we go.

"What money?" I asked.

"The money I asked you for yesterday"

I sucked my teeth. "Didn't I tell you I wasn't going to have it by today. I don't have it yo, I really don't" I said.

"Whatever, I'm so tired of fighting with you over money for your child. Why does she have to wait when your new girlfriend gets any and everything she wants"

"Look, I gave you money four days ago and I spent a few bills on her. Its not like I'm spending all my money on her, you just wasting it on dumbshit. She doesn't need all these damn headbands and toys. Get her food, pampers and clothes at least but not a lot"

"Don't tell me how to raise my child" She took offense.

"Then don't fucking ask me for any more money. Now you pissed me off. I'm leaving" I said and walked away.