Chpt 9.

·A month later, March 3rd·
Brianna's Pov 📍Milam's Market

Going into the frozen section, I picked up a couple boxes of DiGiorno Pizza, frech fries, frozen vegetables, Ice cream for the fat one and other meals that came frozen in boxes

Going into the frozen section, I picked up a couple boxes of DiGiorno Pizza, frech fries, frozen vegetables, Ice cream for the fat one and other meals that came frozen in boxes. I placed all of them in the cart and met up with Jay at the end of the aisle carrying four boxes of different cereal.

"Really? You so fat babe...go get another box of frosted flakes though" I laughed, being a hypocrite.

"Come with me, we snack shopping now"

"Mm mm mm" I shook my head laughing, following him out of that aisle and into the next.

I watched him bend down to grab another box of the flakes as requested, and I myself started getting me some cookies. You know his fat-ass was looking over my shoulder, telling me to get this...and that. I did though so that both makes us fat and a lover of food.

Jay and I moved into our new house just yesterday. Now we just had to finish decorating, get the cable on and put food in our house. Ray taught me quite a lot about cooking, enough to please a hungry man when he gets off everyday. So I grabbed a couple of fresh produce and a bunch of meats.

Couldn't forget the struggle meals. We grabbed a bunch of chicken and shrimp flavor noodles, lunch meat and bread and cheese, hotdogs and burgers, bacon of course, eggs, pancake mix and syrup, milk and chocolate and strawberry syrup for that, soup for when one of us gets sick, soda and water, candy and chips, cakes and even more cookies after that. We had two carts full but luckily, mama had a bunch of coupons for this day in particular😉

·Couple hours later·

Hearing Jacob come back downstairs, I continued to put away the rest of the food into the cabinets. Just leaving a few options for dinner out for him to choose. "Babe, what you want for dinner tonight?" I asked not looking backwards.

"You.." he chuckled, suddenly coming up behind me to catch me off guard.

I blushed feelings his head in the nape of my neck and his hands grabbing tightly around my waist. "You gotta taste for me huh?"

"Well I never I tasted you before, maybe I can get a sample later"

"You so corny" I laughed lightly.

"I got something for you, stop for right now and go upstairs to the room"

I turned around and gave him a suspicious look, now taking his hand to lead us both upstairs. Once there, we went into our only bedroom right down the small hall from the bathroom and in from there I smiled. Seeing a Valentine's day themed teddy bear and some roses in a vase on our end table.

"I told you I'd get you something" he said.

We were moving in around the time of Valentine's day, thus me and him didn't have time to spend the holiday together. He was so busy with getting the house for us that...we had to wait. But he did promise me he would make it up to me and even though it's simple...I was still so very thankful. I know his money is a little tight after the move in but he still managed to get me something.