Chpt 6.

Brianna's Pov💕

Getting back on good terms with him, I thought it would only be right to introduce my new boyfriend to my sisters properly

Getting back on good terms with him, I thought it would only be right to introduce my new boyfriend to my sisters properly. So I pulled him downstairs and we started over from the door.

"Hey, this is Jacob...my boyfriend and babe this is A'Raya and the ugly one over there is Riley" I teased, holding on to him to introduce them correctly.

"Hi, Jacob" Ray stepped in to shake his hand first.

"Yeah what's up brother in law, keep her wild-ass tamed" Riley said next, gritting her eyes at me.

He chuckled. "Trust me I will, she listens to me-- ow" he grabbed his shoulder.

"Bri stop hitting him!" Ray said.

"Oh Ray please, you just met him and you're on his side?" *Smack* "Shit" I whimpered suddenly from him smacking my butt.

"Yes beat her ass, I like him....--oh shit!" Riley ran off as I charged forward a bit.

"Y'all want some pizza and wings? I was gonna order some in a few minutes"

"Hell to the yeah"

"Yeah and I can pay for it, it ain't a problem" Jay digs into his pocket and pulls out a roll of bills to take out a twenty and a ten. ...zamn👀

"Awe, that's thoughtful. You don't have to" Ray says.

"Nah, I insist" He gave her the money aways. "But you mind if I use the bathroom?"

"Go ahead, it's upstairs on the right okay" I told him myself.

Both me and Ray watched him walk off and up the steps, leaving Ray herself to turn to me. "He's a keeper"

"Mhm" I agreed smiling.

"Wow, and you just met him randomly. He has it all from the looks of it. A nice personality, a nice body and I know you love the tattoos. He got money and a nice car....and a Job!" She says, being hyper. "I'm glad y'all cool now"

"Yeah, me too..and I know I know..."

"Brianna, you betta treat him right. You and I both know he's a good one"

"I will sis, stop making me nervous. We just smoothed things over today, and we're kind of taking everything slow. We got off on the wrong foot but now we're trying to make a clean slate for ourselves"

"Good,...good. And don't be pressured, just let him love and care for you. I know you have trust issues but...I think he deserves a chance at full trust right away. Just give it some time though and grow together.."

·Months Later, December 16th·
Phone Dings*📲 📍Samson High

I look down at my phone immediately, confirming it was him before I grabbed my book bag and closed my locker quickly. I threw my bag over my shoulder and looked at his text as I walked through the crowded hallways.