Chpt. 36

...

"Hello?"

"Hello?" A man answered instead of her.

"Who is this?" I asked immediately, not making out the voice.

"Who it sound like baby girl?" ...oh my god.

"Daddy?"

"Mmhm" he hummed, confirming the unbelievable truth.

"Oh my god you're home!?" I said, getting up from Jay's arms to stand up.

"Yeah, I got released this morning. Where are you?"

"Over my boyfriend's house"

"Oh really...hmm what y'all doing?"

"Nothing daddy" I chuckled.

"Oh okay. Come over here so I can see you. I'm at the house" he said.

"I'm already on my way" I told him, putting on the shoes Jay got me yesterday.

"Aight babe, see you when you get here" he said before hanging up.

I hung up the phone too and walked over to go wake Jay up from his nap. "Babe?....Babe?" I shook.

"Hmmm?" he groaned.

"I'm a take the car and go back to the house okay. I gotta go"

·7:31 pm· 📍My old house

"Daddy!" I yelled, running up to him and landing in his arms for a hug.

"Hey Baby girl, how are you" he said, kissing my forehead as I hugged around his muscular chest tightly.

"I'm good, I'm just...-I'm just so happy you're home now"

"Yeah I am too, now I can spend as much time with my girls as possible" he said, looking at all of us.  "But babe, lets talk about what happened with you and your sister" ...er😬

"Oh...--she told you?" I asked, concerned about his reaction.

"No, I want you both to tell me what happened. Come on lets go sit and chat" he said, leading the way to the living roomm lead them into the living room to sit down.

"We had a fight" I shrugged, sitting down at my father's right side.

"Why?" he asked me.

"Because I walked in on her sleeping with my boyfriend...." A'Raya said for me.

"Well I didn't know that" I said in a smart tone of voice.

"How could you not have known?"

"Because you never talked about him in that way and neither did he. How is it my fault that both of you were keeping secrets about being together. You should've just told me you were seeing him. Was he the one you lost it to too?

"Duhh..."

"Wow. I'm sorry okay but you know that if I would've known about you two, I would never do something like this"

"Yeah maybe not, but it still hurts the same Brianna" ...understandable.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. I never wanted nor intended to, okay. I just wish you'd believe me and accept my honest apology"