Chpt. 40

·Couple days later, April 3rd·
Jacob's Pov🚨 📍Central Hospital

Sleeping through the night wasn't as peaceful anymore, instead

Sleeping through the night wasn't as peaceful anymore, instead...I was constantly haunted and reminded of the...past of the woman who just so happened to be laying on my chest right now.

"We're just... friends" she said, referring to her and Andre.

"Oh...for a second I thought you were about to say you're seeing or fucking him or something"

"Oh noo, but why is that a problem?"

"Uh..yeah. If me and you foolin', you can't be going to my mans too. I ain't about to have that yo"

"So I can't see other people?"

"I don't care if you have sex with other people Bri,...it's just...not my mans or anyone from the gang"

...

"Well I'm sorry but...yeah I fucked her and now we finna have us a kid now"

"You fucking--" I pushed the table and rushe up to him, only to have a gun pointed at my head immediately.

"Do something nigga and you ain't gon' see ya kid no more. I'll make sure of it"

...

I bust out through the door with the test in hand, walking back into the bedroom where she waited on my bed. I couldn't even look at her straight knowing that nigga put his sperm into her...

"And to think that you'd be a little smarter and take it at your house" I chuckled. "So you pregnant huh?"

Frozen in time, she remained silent and sat up slowly. Showing me all types of guilt on her face to prove my damn point.

"Why you keeping this shit from me huh? Unless theres something else that you don't want me to know about?" I questioned.

"I didn't even know I was, until I took it babe" She said, sounding worried.

"Mm. So its ours right?"

"Yeah of course" She lied to me.

I laughed lightly, trying to counter act from not crying about this shit. Its bad enough she's pregnant by him, but now she's lying to me. Doing the same thing Yasmine did all over to break fucking mans heart. A tear fell down anyways but I quickly wiped it away, feeling my blood boiling into a rage as she sat there and watched the whole thing.