Chpt. 25

·Minutes later· 📍The Hospital
Jacob's Pov🐶

After getting the number and directions to Mia's room, I took the elevator to the 3rd floor and walked quietly through the halls

After getting the number and directions to Mia's room, I took the elevator to the 3rd floor and walked quietly through the halls. Once I reached room 308, I slid opened the the sliding doors and came into the hospital room. Seeing Mia watching tv as always and hooked up to a few machines.

"Hey.., how you feel?" I asked, coming up to her bedside.

She turned to me. "I'm fine now, I was just having contractions before you got here"

"Oh okay. Well just try to relax, I heard that's the main important thing you should worry about. And I'll be here for you the whole way through" I told her.

She smiled and requested that I give her a hug. I leaned down and did so and pulled away seconds later.

"Why do you smell like that?" she asked. ..um😶

"Smell like what?" I smelt my shirt, just praying I didn't smell like sex.

"Like perfume,...you were with a girl weren't you?"

"Yeah" I confessed.

"Of course. You know what, I'm not even about to start with you. Just let me watch tv before I push out a 9 pound baby out of my stuff"

·36 hours of labor later, Sept 16th·

"Sss- Agghh!" Mia screamed slightly, pushing.

"You're doing good Mia, you're doing good" I praised her, holding her hand as she kept pushing.

"Oh my god...-sssss! Ugh!" she whined, squeezing me very tightly.

"She's here...., you're baby girl" The doctor said, holding up the baby covered in blood.

"You did so good, thank you" I said, wiping her forehead.

We both looked over to the baby now being spanked and hearing her start to cry as the nurses rushed to get the blood from out her mouth. Once they wrapped her up, they brought her over to us, giving her to Mia first while I leaned down to the both of them.

After a few minutes of cooing over the beautiful baby girl in front of us, Mia finally let me hold her. I sat down in the chair next to the bed and smiled, I was so happy. Happier than anyone else in the world right now. She was so beautiful...and just so precious. I fell in love instantly. And thus...we named her Tiara.

·3 hours later·

After Tiara was born, me and her mother agreed on getting a...DNA test just for good measures. I wasn't the only one she was fooling around with, her ex was definitely around. But I was pretty confident that she was mine, I just wanted it on paper I guess.