Chpt. 57

·The next day·
Brianna's Pov💖 📍Brandi's house

·The next day·Brianna's Pov💖 📍Brandi's house

"Hi. Glad you could make it"  Brandi said, opening the door for me.

"Mhm" I simply hummed and stepped inside to watch her close the door. ...she had a nice house by the beach, I think daddy brought her it when she came to live here.

"Sit" she said, going over to her table and taking a seat.

I followed her and pulled up the desk chair nearby and sat down, giving her my full attention. I really wanted to hear this.

"So um...I just wanted to say I'm sorry for calling you jealous" she said, apologizing right off the bat.

"But do you really feel that way, is the question" I smiled at her a little, knowing she did....but will she say it though.

but will she say it though

"No...I don't think you're jealous of me. But I do think you're jealous of me and Jacob's friendship"

"Now why the fuck would I care? He's not my nigga nomore"

"Well it's pretty obvious you two have like this....crazy love for eachother. Everyone tells me about it anyways"

"So if you knew how I felt about him, why would you to talk to him. Some kind of fucking sister, if you ask me" I folded my arms.

"I know this may sound crazy but...that wasn't me. I would never try to throw you or Ray under the bus. I told you I have two sides to me and I'm sure you witnessed what a bitch that side of me is.." ...got that right.

"Yep. So what about you calling me out at dinner? That was your 'evil twin' too?"

"No. That was the real me and you know why I called you jealous now so"

I sighed. "So what? You can't control that side of you?"

"No. How can I control it when I don't even think there's anything wrong going on"