Chpt. 60

·6 Months later, March 2037·
Brianna's Pov🎀 📍Hospital

"Brianna Allen?" A nurse called out, signalling me and Jay to get up

Jacob got up quickly from his seat to help me up from mine, since I was struggling a bit with this big ole tummy I had. There's definitely a little booger in there👶😌

After meeting up with the nurse, she escorted us deeper into the hospital and took us into a private room with a table, computer and monitor close by. I was here to get my ultrasound done, and to find out if we should be expecting a Jay Jr or a Bri Jr. Bri Jr would be cuter in my opinion *laughs*.

I sat down on the bed slash table and laid down on my back. Jacob sat to the left of me and the doctor sat to my right after she pulled up my shirt.
"Hey Mr and Mrs Allen, you came to check on your new bundle of joy coming soon huh?" she said, getting everything set up.

Jacob took my last name by the way, after we got married his new name is now Jacobson Allen Sir. Isn't he extra with adding 'Sir' to his name, I told him he'll still be a basic nigga😂

"Mhm, we just wanna see if it's a him or her and to see if everything's going okay" I said, watching the monitor turn on.

"Alrighty. How about you dad, what do you think it is?"

"Well I think it's a girl and my wife is so fixated on it being a girl so. Truth is, I wanted a boy but trust me, I'll be happy with what ever is in there. I waited so long to have a kid of my own, so if it's a girl...a boy...intersex...an alien, I'll love it anyways"

"Awww" me and my nurse cooed. ...this is why I married the fool.

"Well I'm sure he or she will be so blessed to have parents like you. Let me go get the jelly"

·15 minutes later·

"Looks like he or she is all healthy and growing normally. Heart beat is fine...., positioning is where's it's supposed to be at this stage. Looks great" she said, before showing us the baby itself.

 Looks great" she said, before showing us the baby itself