Chpt. 53

·A day later·
Brianna's Pov💛 📍Home

·A day later·Brianna's Pov💛 📍Home

J+B🎀💑: I'm outside

Me: ring the bell weirdo💁

J+B🎀💑: jus get ya ass out here😐

Getting up from my bed, I slid my phone into pocketbook and walked out of my bedroom. Down the stairs and over to my front door as I opened it for him. I swear I almost passed out when I saw this negro at my door, he was so beautiful for no reason.

 I swear I almost passed out when I saw this negro at my door, he was so beautiful for no reason

"Why you gotta pull up in the grey sweatpants" I asked, just searching for a print😩

"A nigga can't wear sweatpants now? I'm surprised you haven't tried to grab me through em. You ready though?"

"Yeah, let's go"

Suddenly his arm came around my shoulders to walk me to his car. Once there, he opened the door for me to get in and thus he got in after that and pulled off. I noticed that I just couldn't keep my eyes off of him this afternoon, I just loved his 'nigga attire'. A beater to show off his tatted up arms, sweatpants to show another pleasing sight with some high socks and sandals to show off the his calves.

"You look so sexy today baby" I told him bodly.

He blushed. "Thanks. But I'm not even wearing anything special though" he said, placing his hands on my legs as he drove down the street.

"So me and him were dating again and that day he took me to my hair appointment. He waited for me to get done because he wanted to spend the day off with me and thus....that's what happened" Brianna said.

·3 hours later· 📍Jacob's car

Riding in his car again, I took a few selfies to show off my new hairdo. It was a trend to have grey hair now, so I thought I'd try it myself. One of my girls Rochelle hooked me up with this nice ombre bob, and I was digging it so far.