Chpt. 14

·2 Months later, February 2nd, 2034·
Jacob's Pov😔 📍Home

Just about to go to sleep after a long day after work, my phone dinged and caused me to stop in the midst of laying down

Just about to go to sleep after a long day after work, my phone dinged and caused me to stop in the midst of laying down. I picked up my phone from the end table and thus got back into bed again, now seeing a new text message appear from Mia.

Mia💞💬: I just found out that I'm pregnant

Me: really?👀 n this baby by?

Mia💞💬: You😐😪😯

Me:😶💀

Mia💞💬: 😥he's going to hate me

Me: nah, dnt think that. Jus be honest. If he dnt take it well. Den f him.

Mia💞💬: ttyl😥

I tossed my phone to the other side of my bed and grabbed hold of my forehead. Damnit to hell, I just can never fucking win. Why is women becoming such a hard time to deal with in my life, this shit with girls is changing me. I never used to be this damn loose and now I got bitches turning up pregnant and a habit for lust.

Damn Jay, you need to get ya shit in check for real. Fuck😔

·Next Day, February 3rd·
📍Duke's house

"Damn, you drinking a lot man. You good?" He asked.

I pulled the bottle of intoxicating liquor down and nodded my head to answer him. "I don't even know anymore man, my life is just out of control right now..."

"What's wrong? You missing ya shawty again? Come on man, that shit was a month ago right..."

"Yeah but now that shit I did to her is eating me up now. *sighs* I ain't shit for what I did to her..."

"Damn you take break ups hard my nigga. I had some but you ain't see me down in the dumps. Just let her be happy you know, you fucked her up. That's the least you can do is give her some space right now. I know that was ya backbone but if she was so good, why you do her like that man? I knew you since high school man, and you was always faithful and loyal"

"I know but then Yasmine did her shit and it changed me. It made me insecure and...into a bitch. Now I done fucked up with Bri, it seems like my life is shit now that she's gone. I'm fucking depressed and everything. I thought I could hold out on losing her but shit,....I really fucked everything up. She ain't neva gonna take me back"

"So you want her again?"

"Yeah but right now, I don't think I should be worrying about another girl. And I hate you so much right now"