Chpt. 35

·The following day, December 24th·
Jacob's Pov💗 📍Home

I woke up on my couch this morning and sat up to a bunch of Brianna's items in my house

I woke up on my couch this morning and sat up to a bunch of Brianna's items in my house. Yesterday, she was booked for endangering a minor and taken into custody for it. She had those charges because her sister is younger than 18 and Brianna is older than 18. So she put her hands on a minor technically and now is in jail after sleeping over night.

I had to convince A'Raya to let me get her stuff and to chill the fuck out, that led to us arguing. But I still got her stuff anyways and lug it back here.

"You know it's crazy to me that you're still taking up for her Jacob. This just proves that she's a damn hoe and you're letting her stay with you" A'Raya said, watching me pack her things.

"A'Raya please, me and you are good friends right. So can you respect the fact that I am doing this, instead of pushing her out into the streets homeless when you know she don't got no other biological family. I know you mad at her and you have every right to be. But me....I'm not the fuck in it okay and I'm not taking sides. So please just stop saying shit about Brianna and let me get her things and leave peacfully. I care about you like a sister Ray but...this is not the time" I said, and watched her walk the other way to head back into her room.

Man all that shit was crazy last night, it's like everything just changed too fast for it to play out. Now A'Raya is bitter and disowning her sister. Bri's in jail. And the youngest one is in the hospital with a bad concussion. Ridiculous.

I stretched out for a little bit until I picked up my phone, seeing Mia and a few others had called to see what was up with me. If only they knew. Seeing the words I'm sorry starting Mia's message, I clicked on it to see what was that about first.

Babymoma💓: I'm sorry for acting shady and not letting you see Tiara okay. I miss you and I'm in need of your help right now.

Me: what😒

Babymoma💓: u couldn't respond faster😕😒😒

Me: wtf do u want

Babymoma💓: to pick me up because my car broke down early this morning.

Me: Tiara with you?

Babymoma💓: no, she's with my friend at the house already. My friend doesn't have a car

Me: catch a bus

Babymoma💓: really? Jacob

Me: yup. Fu and the courts. Ofc they would choose me over you be cuz u the mom tho right. She not even my blood but ur keeping me away from her. So fuck u bitch and just drop my fuckin name from the adoption papers.