Chpt. 62

"When Jay and my mother returned home that night,....I broke down. It killed me inside that my father was gone, but I had to be strong. My mother was in far much pain than any of us. Long story short, I spread the news of my father's death to the rest of the family...and they too were devastated. But later in the month we arranged a funeral for him and thus a lot of people came to support our father" Brianna said.

·The Funeral·

Sitting next to my own family and my sisters in the front row, we all watched as our mom approached the microphone. We were at my dad's funeral sadly, where a lot of people showed up to support our family. And now after seeing her husband in his casket, it was my mom's turn to talk.

"Thank you all for coming to my husband's service. I really appreciate the support, respect and gratitude. Jamal as you may know wasn't always the good guy. Yes, he gang banged, killed, sold drugs, and didn't care once so ever. But one thing he did care about was his family. Me and his five beautiful daughters were his world. He did everything to keep us safe and happy...,he would bend over backwards for his girls. He was an amazing father to them...and the last thing he said before he passed was..."Tell my girls how much I love them" *she cries*😢 Jamal was a great man. A great friend. An amazing father to our children. A great husband to me...,such a good man he was to me. But sadly his life was cut to short because of some old rival beef. We dreamed of growing old together...well I guess you can say we did since we were both nearing the age of 60 years old. But I never wanted to lose him like this. It still kills me to know that my boo is gone. *she chuckles* we used to call each other that growing up...he was my Boo and I was his queen. And I just can't wait to see and hold my Boo once again...someday. But now I have to support my family and continue to be a mom and grandma to them. I wanted to close the organization as you can imagine but...I knew how much work and pride he put into to build it. So it will go on but now under the control of a new boss. Jacobson Mendoza. Requested by none other than Jamal himself. So congratulations Jacob and I hope you can make my husband proud. May he rest in peace" ...go babe! Go go go babe!😘😋

·A year later·

We're all standing around our dad's grave, here to honor him one last time. Mom was here, along with me & Jacob, A'Raya & Isaac, Riley and her boyfriend and girlfriend, Brandi and Aléxxa too.

"I brought roses" I announced, smiling.

I bent down and placed them on his grave, grabbing my lantern as I got right back up to rejoin the crowd

"Can I have everyone's attention please" Mom asked, getting everyone to turn around. "Now I think it would only be right to say a few words to your father girls. Ray...how about you start"

"Okay. Well um hey dad, I hope you're resting well up there. And uh...thank you so much for everything you've done for me and our family. I love you so much for that and I'll never forget you. Rest well dad" Ray said.

"Brianna..."

"Hey daddy. I um...I *cries* I miss you and I love you. And um...I will never forget about you ever, I promise. You'll be sadly missed from all of us" I cried again, turning into Jacob's arms as he held me after that.

"Riley..."

Riley takes a breath before speaking, wiping away the tears from her my words previously. It effected us the most out of the five. "Hey dad. I miss you yo...and I know you're probably in a better place now. Probably swimming in all the money up above. But I just wanna say I love you and I'll never forget the times we had and the advice you given me over the years. I promise to continue making you proud and may you Rest in peace"

"Brandi..."

Brandi also took a deep breath and looked up to the sky. "Hey dad. I um...I know we didn't have that much time together but trust me. I'll never forget the love and care you showed to me when you found out I was your daughter. I love you so much for that...and just being a dad to me in general you know... *cries* its a shame you had to go. But it's okay...because you're not in any pain anymore. And if you see my mom up there with you...tell her I'm sorry and that I love her just as much. Love you dad" she said crying and covering her face.

"Aléxxa..."

"I'm just so sorry I cut you off dad. I was just so mad and angry...only because I felt like you didn't love me like you loved my sisters. But I know now that you did because you still tried your hardest to be nice to me when I introduced you to Brandi. And I appreciate that so much dad and I hope you forgive me. Please forgive me...I miss you so much now. It kills me to know I fucked up with you, knowing how good of a dad you always was to me. I'm so sorry and may you Rest in peace"

We all went over to hug Aléx after she stopped talking. After hugging, we all released our lanterns up into the sky, watching them all fly away together. It was so beautiful😳

"Now that, that's out the way...it's time for us to continue our lives and to be happy. Like I know your father would've wanted us to be. We gotta heal from this. And I know its a big wound but...at least we still have each other right" Mom said to all of us.

We all agreed on her words and wiped away the rest of our tears, knowing that she was right. Our mom is so humble and strong🙏😔

"Now show one another love. Because...you just never know if you'll still have tomorrow to be with them. Love each other..."

Jacob pulled me immediately into his embrace, wiping my tears away before he kissed me softly on the lips. "I love you B."

"I love you too" I mubbled back, kissing him once more.

The rest of the family hugged their loved ones after that, surrounding us with love all around. "I love you all so much" Mom said, smiling.

"Love you too mom" we all said, going over to now hug her.

Surrounding our mom herself, we all group hugged her in the middle, seeing her enjoy it but then laugh at us. "Okay.....y'all a little too heavy" she says. "But stop crying babies, we still have each other right. Now lets go eat some chicken at my house and be a family. I made my famous fried chicken, my double chocolate chip cookies, cheesecake, Apple pie and all that. So lets go eat" she smiled.

"Yessssss" I rolled my eyes back.

"Oh my god you made pie mama?" Ray's eyes widen.

"Shit, I'm just worried about them cookies and that "crack" chicken" Riley said, laughing.

Mom smiled. "I love my family...my greedy family at that"

"I'm make us a batch of weed brownies!" I said.

"I got the Rosé Jello shots!" Riley says.

"And I got the cocanie" Brandi said.

"And I got the...water. For all you junkies" A'Raya laughed.

"Y'all so funny but Hell...lets get high tonight" Ivy said.

"And so...we all got drunk and high that night, in loving memory of our father, Jamal Allen" Brianna said.

Published August 23rd.

So.....I'm thinking about publishing Royalty today😌

Only two more....sad parts left, you guys😪😭. And they are really sad, just as a warning.