Chpt. 56

·A week later, 3:30 pm·
Brianna's Pov 📍Home

·A week later, 3:30 pm·Brianna's Pov 📍Home

"You coming tonight right?...I hope you don't leave me all alone with Miss Malibu" Ray said, reffering to the dinner with our...."sister".

"Nope. I told daddy I'm not coming" I lied.

"Brianna! Don't leave me with her...you know I can't stand her as much as you do. Come to find out, she's been flirting with my man too"

"That fucking bitch..." I huffed. ...god I hated that girl. If this bitch wasn't blood...she'd be swimming in her own by now.

"I know right! I mean who the hell do she think she is? Coming up in here like she the shit and that she can say whatever she want to our niggas!" Ray snapped. "And yeah I'm talking about you Isaac! The fuck is she your woman crush wensday for!" she yelled in the background.

"Oh shit" I laughed, knowing she was yelling at him while I'm still on the phone.

"Sorry Bri. That bitch just makes me....ugh. And now I'm cursing, dear Lord forgive me"

"Oh my god Ray...thats like the first time I've heard you yell like that in a while"

"Yeah well I need to stop. I just can't believe that girl is our sister now. And I swear if I catch her flirting with my man again....oouu!"

"Well lets just hurry up and get this night over with..."

"Yeah. I'll pick you up around six..."

·6:06 pm· 📍My street

I walked back home just in time to see Ray's car pulling up. A child was thirsty and decided to get a nice fountain soda from the Wendy's up the street.

 A child was thirsty and decided to get a nice fountain soda from the Wendy's up the street

"Hey" I spoke, now getting into Ray's BMW.

"Hey, I'm loving that grey on you" she complimented me, touching my hair.

"Thanks. Its the new trend now a days" I said, sipping on my lemonade.

"And why did you go to Wendy's if were going to dinner?"