Chpt. 27

·Few days later, October 5th·
Jacob's Pov💎 📍Unknown

"Who the hell is in my house! Show yourself!"

I snuck around the corner, hearing the guy getting paranoid by the second as me and the boys snooped around the big fancy house. Seeing Duke to my right, wearing his mask to cover his mouth, he nodded his head for me to move in and take the guy out.

I swallowed nervously and pulled my gun out from my pants, making sure the safety was still on before I moved in. Sneaking up behind him as he looked around his kitchen, I stood up quickly and knocked him upside the head with my glock. Watching him fall over in an unconscious state.

"Aight" I told them, giving them the go to grab anything valuable.

About 8 guys ran into the living room and dinning room, all stuffing valuables into individual bags. Duke tossed me a black bag for myself, and both me and him hit the upstairs portion of the house. We needed to do this fast before his wife came home, we got em at the right time.

"That night was a big score for me and the boys. We got so much good valuable shit from that guy's house and we sold it like crazy the next day. I got a hefty pay after that one. Even a tad bit of respect from Andre, he still gave me the cold shoulder but he knew I could handle myself" Jacob said.
~
·5:16 pm·

"Yo bro?" I answered the phone, on my way back home.

"Yo, I forgot to ask if you coming to the party tonight at Nikko's?"

"Uh..,...uh yeah I'll show. Haven't partied in a minute but aight"

"You should bring someone, one of ya shawtys. Its going to be a lot of girls from the neighborhood though, unless you looking for another baby mama" he teased.

"Ha ha ha, you real funny. I'll see you there nigga"

"Aight man, peace"

With a party in mind for tonight, all I needed was a date. And maybe the girl I was willing to show off and bring, agrees to go. But she's going to need something to look good in.

"So my goofy ass went to the mall to go pick out a party oufit for Brianna. I went into that girly store called Forever 21 and asked one of the chicks that worked there for advice. She pointed out a couple of outfits but this pink two piece outfit had me in my thoughts. She would look good in that. And since I couldn't find any pink shoes to match...I just picked out some basic one. Got the right size in both because I lived with the woman at one point and know everything about her, and thus I went back home" Jacob adds.
~

·6:31 pm· 📍Home

After my big score on some rich motherfucker's house and going to the mall, I'm finally back at my crib with bae as she takes care of business on the phone.