·Epilogue·

"The years and years went on and left me with nothing but rage in the pit of my stomach. I was slowly getting myself back together but then....I had to do something. It was a few years later and somehow....Andre was going to get out on bail after spending his time in jail. I saw the whole thing on the news and from there I called Lamar. I had a mission to kill that son of a bitch and don't ask me how I did it. Its all a mystery on how I got out of the rehab and into his prison cell to kidnap him and take him to an alleyway in Chicago"

·6 years later·

"Brianna?" his eyes widened as Lamar pulled off the bag over his head.

I took the lid off my combat knife and played with it crazily in my hands. "Andre...*chuckles*...you fucked up. Did you really think I was going to...let you escape to prison for the rest of your life, just so they can let you out again and you do something else!" I screamed at him.

"Brianna please-- I know what I did was wrong and I suffer from it okay. I'm changed now and...I just wanna tell you I'm so sorry-- I'm so so-- aghhh!" he screamed as I stabbed his hand.

"Sorry doesn't get my husband back right!? Sorry doesn't fucking cut it!" I twisted the knife as it went through his flesh.

He screamed in pain and cried.

"I'm a ask....one fucking question. Why? Why did you do it?"

"I'm sorry!" he screamed. "Please Brianna--.....I was still angry okay. I did it out of hate but--"

I rushed up and grabbed his throat before I pulled the knife out from his flesh. "That's all I needed to know. You're nothing and I hope I see you in hell...., because killing you once *puts the blade to his throat* is not enough for me!"

I sliced his throat immediately, feeling his blood splatter on to my face and clothes as I watched his eyes roll back. I kicked his body backwards and grabbed my assault carbine, shooting him with 60 plus bullets until his body was dismembered into gore.

"Fuck you, you stupid-ass motherfucker! What? What's that? You're sorry!? Well I'm fucking sorry that I can't slice your throat again!" I kicked his body parts.

I dropped the gun and spit on him before I walked over to Lamar, who was shooken in his boots as I approached him like bloody Mary. "Help me get all his pieces into the bag. We're going to South Dakota"

"Damn Bri...." he looked at me terrified.

"Fuck him Lamar! He deserves it! I wish I could do again but now he's in pieces on the ground. Fuck him for ever messing with my family, karma's a bitch isn't Dre! I'm a come for you again when I get there, over and over again you piece of shit" I smiled and walked away from the scene.

"After Lamar bagged up his body and I changed clothes,....we drove to South Dakota and buried that son of a bitch in a ditch in some forest" Brianna said.

·Present day in the late 2050s·
Brianna's Pov💓

I picked up my remote and turned off the tv after watching the interview of myself and Jacobson at one point. What you just witnessed....was nothing but flashbacks in my life. All the way from the beginning was just me....watching this video of me explaining my life.

Alot has changed after all the shit I've been through....I'm finally at peace. I'm out of rehab and reunited with my family again, even my husband who was here in spirit. You know,...it's hard to get over the death of your loved ones. My father is gone...my mother, Jacob...Lamar.....Kaz...