Chpt. 45

·One month later, June 18th·
Jacob's Pov😜   📍Home

"Baby!" Raven said, rushing into the bedroom where I was playing 2K on the tv

"Hmm?" I looked over briefly as she came over to me on the bed.

She climbed up on top of me and blocked my view with her curvy figure, causing me to pause the game and look up. "What's up?"

"You wanna go out tonight?" she asked, leaving down with her hands on my chest.

"Go out where?"

"To that restaurant near the liquor store on....--hmm, what's that street called. You know which one I'm talking about, that nice classy restaurant"

"Hmm, so we going on a date tonight?" I flirted, grabbing her thickness in my hands as she sat there.

"Yeah, and maybe when we get home..., I'll throw it back" She said in a seductive tone, grinding on top of me.

"Mmmm, you can't give me some action right now" I looked up at her, biting my lip.

She blushed and moved over to the other side of the bed to get off entirely. "No, I'm a get ready for tonight. I don't feel like that anyways" she said.

"Okay" I shrugged my shoulder, not impressed.

I swear Raven just isn't....exciting. She never wants to do anything, it always has to be by the book. Like she'll only have sex with me when it's night time,...I didn't know being intimate with your lover had a time limit but whatever.

·That evening, 6:01 pm·
Brianna's Pov💕 📍Hemuodzas Grill

"So on that day I was bored and decided to call up A'Raya to maybe go to the mall or something

"So on that day I was bored and decided to call up A'Raya to maybe go to the mall or something. Instead she invited me to attend a double date with her and her boyfriend, Isaac. She told me to bring someone so I wouldn't be the third wheel, and since me and Lamar are...cool I guess, I brung him along as a boy toy. Me and Lamar were never going to get back together, we were just having fun. He was good company, the only male company I had access to. So he was automatically invited" Brianna informed.