xo

xo;beyonce

Luke:

In the darkest night hour, I'll search through the crowd, Your face is all that I see, I'll give you everything

The concert just ended and you were waiting for everyone to leave before you did, because it was gonna be too crowded and stuff. When finally everyone left you got up and got out. "Do you think we'll see them?" Your friend who was with you asked. "I doubt it" You said. Just then you spotted a tall hot blonde guy walking with 3 other guys. "Nevermind, found 'em" You said as a wide grin spread across your face. "OMG!" Your friend exclaimed, which made the boys look up. Your eyes immediately locked with Lukes. They all decided to walk up to you two. They spoke to you guys and signed a few things. "We have to go" Ashton said. "Just a minute" Luke said and pulled you aside. "Would you like to join me for ice-cream?" He asked you. You smiled and nodded. "Anything for you" You thought.

Michael:

Your love is bright as ever, Even in the shadows, Baby kiss me, Before they turn the lights out

Calum invited you guys over for a pool party. It was all going great. Michael was being an amazing boyfriend as he was. He was playing games with you in the pool, dropping little kisses on your head and just being the great boyfriend he is and showing it in many ways as possible. As the night was creeping in you and all the boys decided to go in the house and play games. You and Michael got into a little argument which made you run to one of the near by rooms. "(Y/N)?" Michael questioned. "I'm sorry" He said and kissed you. "Oooh" You heard a 3 boys say in union. You blushed as Michael stood up and took your hand and walked away. The boys followed, Calum was the last one, which made him put the light in the room you were in off.

Ashton:

We don't have forever, Ooh, baby daylight's wasting, You better kiss me, Before our time has run out

You and Ashton weren't an official couple yet. Yes you have been on a couple of dates and you guys have been hanging out a lot lately but he never asked you to be his girlfriend as yet. "(Y/N), I've got something important to ask you" Ashton said. "Uhm.. Yeah" You said wanting to hide your smile, maybe he was going to ask you to be his girlfriend. "What toppings do you want?" He asked. Oh. "Anything" You said as your face dropped. "I really thought he'd ask me this time" you thought to yourself. Ashton saw your sad face. "Honey, what's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing" You said. "C'mon you can tell me" He said. You shook your head and sat down. Ashton had no idea what to do. He stared into your eyes, came closer to you and crashed his lips into yours. "See, (Y/N) I've been wanting to ask you this for a while now, would you please be my girlfriend?" He asked. Your smile suddenly found its way back to your face.

Calum:

I love you like XO, You love me like XO, You kill me boy XO, You love me like XO

Calum held your hand as you were both walking in the amusement park he took you to. The night seemed so perfect. All the lights that were shining in the dark, all the smiles on peoples faces, just everything it was all so wonderful. "I'm gonna win that for you" Calum said pointing to the huge teddy bear. He gave the man that works there money and he took three balls. He needed to knock all three bottles down. He tried the first time and only managed to do two, then he tried again and again and again. "I don't think the 3rd bottle likes me" He said. "Well I do" You said and gave him a little kiss on the cheek for encouragement. He smiled right away and tried for his 5th time. "And we have a winner" The game controller said as he gave Calum the teddy bear. "I love you" Calum said giving you the bear. "I love you too" You said as he gave you a kiss on you nose.