sharing a single bed w/ him:)

Sharing a Single Bed With Him

Ashton:

You and Ashton were best friends since you were both in nappies. You had regular sleepovers, both sharing the same bed - the problem with that? You only had a single bed, and no matter how much you begged and pleaded, your family wouldn't get you any other bed.
You used to top and tail with him - until the one night where you accidently kicked him in the face and give him a nose bleed. Since then, you'd go to sleep with your backs turned to each other, but you always seemed to wake up, wrapped in Ashton's arms.

Calum:

You rarely slept in a single bed together, but once in a while, you found yourselves in your parent's house after a long night out, probably because the taxi fair is cheaper to get to their house than to go to either your's or Calum's place.
But when you did, you would cuddle into Calum's chest, his arm would wrap around your shoulders, as if protecting you from whatever harm may come in the night. You would sleep like that for the entire night, woken up by the sound of your mother's vacuum cleaner.

Luke:

Luke would wrap his arms around your waist and pull you into his body. He would place light kisses on the crown of your head, and whisper sweet nothings into your ear as you drifted off to sleep.

Michael:
You always had trouble sleeping; but so did Michael. You would both sit on it, racing each other in Mario Kart, playing Call of Duty, prank calling people, or sometimes just talking to each other about your day. Eventually, after a long night of doing next to nothing, you would fall asleep in his arms. He'd turn the remote off and put you gently under the covers. He then got under himself and would cuddle you into his chest, sleep following closely after.