you get glasses

You get glasses

Hi friends😊

Let me remind guys remind you that you are all beautiful.

There's a reason why you're here in this world.

You are not a mistake at all.

It's just a challenge that God gave us to know if our faith in Him is strong.

Love ya'll!! Stay strong💗

Ashton:

You had just left from the optometrist and found at you needed glasses. You weren't too thrilled as you looked through the choices placed in front of you at the store. You just couldn't seem to find a pair of frames that looked good on you and your boyfriend Ashton was no help at all. "Do these look okay?" you questioned as you slid on a pair. Ashton smiled, "yeah they look good on you, love. Are those the glasses?" You shrugged, "guess so." Ashton stood up from the chair he had been sitting in and kissed your cheek, "don't worry, they look good on you. The only people that will tease you is the boys and I'll beat them up if they upset you." You laughed as he tried to look tough, "yeah because you could really beat someone up." He just jokingly stuck out his tongue and smiled in response.

Calum:

You sat your book down and head to the door upon hearing someone knock. Opening the door you find your boyfriend, Calum. "I see you got your glasses," he says before kissing your forehead. You nod, "yeah they feel weird though, not used to wearing them." He shrugged, "you'll get used to it I'm sure, but you look adorable in them." You smile before kissing his cheek, "thank you."

Luke:

After waiting for about a week your glasses had finally arrived. Once you had put the glasses on you headed into the kitchen to show Luke, "what do you think?" you asked. He smiled, "I don't see why you were worried about them, you look good in them." Your smile widened, "seriously? I don't look like a nerd?" He shook his head and chuckled at you, "no, but even if you did look like a nerd you'd be a cute nerd," he said before tapping your nose causing you to giggle and smack his hand away playfully.

Michael:

"I saw your tweet where you said you got glasses, let me see babe!" Michael yelled through the speaker as you were currently facetiming your boyfriend while he was away on tour. You groaned before getting up to grab them. "Don't laugh," you said while slipping them on and facing the camera back towards you. He "awww'd" at you before saying, "they look so cute on you." You blushed, "shut up." He laughed before replying, "but seriously you look good in them, babe."