where you sneak off to with him

Where you sneak off to with him.

{ aww how naughty of you guys.. }😎

stalk and follow me on twitter:

@HEMM0BERRY

stalk, read and follow an imagines account that I co- own:

@5SOSIMAGINESAYY

Thumbs this preference up if you like it💕

Yours truly { lol ariana grande },

Bianca { lukespenguiinnn }

I should change my profile picture already.. But it doesn't mean that I don't like cara anymore.😊

Another is that are you guys excited for the fault in our stars movie? WELL I AM.

Luke:

Luke would always love to take you on long, romantic walks around the local parks. Towards the end of the night, it would get cold, so he would let you borrow his jacket, which you rarely returned, but he loved seeing you wear it the next day, knowing that he's the reason for the smile on your face no matter how tired you both were from the lack of sleep.

Michael:

Michael would take you to the Mayday Parade concert. He knew how much you loved them and saved up as much as he could to get the tickets for you. You had already gotten in trouble, so you had to sneak out your window to see them but once you got there, you didn't care, you were with your loving boyfriend seeing your favorite band. He loved putting a smile on your face and loved seeing you blush when he would sing the songs in your ear.

Calum:

Calum would take you to an abandoned parking lot so you two could skateboard around. You had always loved skateboarding and combining your two favorite things: skateboarding and Calum, made you the happiest person alive. He would always love to see you skate better than him, as you had taught him how. When you would get tired of skating around, you would lay hand in hand looking up at the night sky.

Ashton:

Ashton would sneak you out to the beach. He didn't care how cold it was, as he would wrap his arms around you to keep you safe and warm. He always loved seeing you fall asleep in his arms, and being on the beach helped as well. You loved walking around in the sand and pushing each other in the water and neither of you would trade it for the world.