celebrity crush he's jealous of

Celebrity crush he's jealous of

{ well I do like Theo James * le flips hair * }

H O O D: Justin Bieber

You've been a Belieber ever since his youtube videos began and you've stuck by his side through all of the constroversy. It makes Calum angry when you talk about him obsessively, but he knows that you're his.

C L I F F O R D: Kellin Quinn

You always find yourself fangirling over Sleeping With Sirens new music videos and how hot Kellin is, even though he has a wife and child. It hurts Mikey to know that you find other guys attractive, but it also makes him try harder for your affection.

I R W I N: Niall Horan

You've always been a directioner and the fact that Ashton was so close to him made him even more jealous. When you guys hung out with Niall, he'd always be extra overprotective and make sure Niall knew you belonged to him.

H E M M I N G S: Theo James

You had been a big fan of the "Divergent" series, and Four was your favorite character. When the movie came out, you were excited to find out that Theo James was playing him. Ever since you went to see the movie, all you could talk about was how good Theo James was playing Four and, of course, how good looking he was. But nothing beat Luke and you always assured him that it was just a crush.