fan rules

Fan Rules

Calum:

Being away from your boyfriend is as difficult as it is. Let alone have a million girls chase after him. You trust him but there's always going to be that voice in the back of your mind, reminding you that any second, you could lose the most important thing in your life: Calum. "Babe," Calum says for the hundredth time in the last ten minutes. "Talk to me, please," he pleads. You'd been giving him the silent treatment since this morning when you saw another picture of him giving his fans a kiss on the cheek. "What." You spit out. He throws his hands up in defeat and gets up off the couch, "I give up. I don't know what your problem is." You stand up too with a hand on your hip, "You wanna know what my problem is? My problem is this." You show him a picture collage of Calum kissing different fans' cheeks a fan tweeted you. "This, Calum, is my problem." He takes a moment to look at the picture. His jaw relaxes and he takes a seat back on the couch. He gently pulls you to his lap. "I'm sorry," he says, "I didn't know that bothered you. You never said anything." "What was I supposed to say, Calum? Don't kiss your fans? What if they do to you what the did to Ash? I really don't want to be that over protective girlfriend you get sick of. I thought of tell you but either way, someone isn't going to be happy, whether it's me, you, or your fans." "That's cute, babe," he smiles at you. You roll your eyes in frustration, "Calum, take me seriously!" When real names are being used, it usually meant it's a serious matter. "Y/N, I think it's really cute that it bothers you. It shows me you really love me." "Well duh," you laugh, "Let's compromise?" He nods, "How about if they can kiss me but that's it?" You smile, "I can deal with that." Calum places a soft kiss on your lips then cups your face with his hands. You stare into his big brown eyes, careful not to get too lost into them. "Next time something bothers you, I want you to tell me, okay? Don't ever feel like you can't. I'm always here for you," he promises before kissing you again.

Michael:

You're at the hotel, packing up your bags, and getting ready to head for the road again. You ran out of space in your luggage so you asked Michael if you could put some of your things in his. You rearranged his suit case to make room and you come across a ziplock full of small strips of paper with phone numbers presumably from fans. "Michael," you call from the bed room, "get in here." He comes in and you hold up the ziplock, "What's this?" It bothers you that he'd keep a ziplock full of phone numbers. What would need those for? "Souvenirs," he answers. "Really? You collect phone numbers for souvenirs? What do you need phone numbers for, Michael?" "Babe," he walks towards you and takes the ziplock, "these are from my fans." "Michael. They're phone numbers. Phone numbers!" You rub your forehead in frustration and plop down on the bed. You're feeling all sorts of emotions: anger, confusion, hurt... Michael sits besides you and takes your hand. "You're right," he admits, "that was a pretty stupid thing for me to do." "I know how much you love your fans," you tell him, "and i think it's great they give you guys things to remember each one of them by. But phone numbers, Michael? You have a girlfriend for Christ's sake. What do you need those for?" He nods, "You're right, you're right. I don't need them. I just didn't know what to do with them. I'd feel bad if I were to throw them away." "Well don't throw them away. Give them away instead. Don't you have any single friends?" Michael flashes you a smile, "You're brilliant. I'll just send these home then. Sorry, babe."

Ashton:

"Where's my boyfriend?" you ask yourself as you search through the herd of fans. 5 Seconds of Summer has really taken off and almost everywhere you and Ashton went, there'd be fans crowding the two of you. You and Ashton were on your way to the movies when a crowd of girls pulled him away from you. The crowd begin to disperse but you still couldn't find Ashton. You walk around some more then find him by the entrance chatting up some girl. A really pretty one of that, actually. "Ashton," you say. He looks over at you and smiles innocently. He hugs the girl goodbye and walks over to you, "Hey." "Hey?" you say exasperated, "I've been looking everywhere for you!" "Oh, yeah... I started talking to Justine. She's a pretty cool fan," he smiles. "I'm sure she is," you respond sarcastically. "What's wrong?" he asks, catching the red light. You shake your head, "Forget it. I'm not even in the mood to watch the movie. I'm going home. What about you?" He looks at you confused then takes out his car keys and you two walk back to the car. The car ride was awfully quiet. You never thought you'd ever get jealous of his fans. But seeing Ashton leave you alone to talk to a fan worried you. What could happen when he goes back on tour? You won't be around anymore to remind him he's off the market. He pulls up to the driveway and shuts off the engine. "Okay, spit it out," he orders. "What's to say?" He looks at you, unamused. "Seriously, Y/N. Cut the crap. What did I do?" "That Annie girl you were talking to."

" Anna? "he asks. "Oh my god," you say under your breath. "You even remember her name." "What about her? Y/N, you're acting really weird. It's starting to scare me." "I'm just worried, Ash." "Worried about what?" You shrug, suddenly feeling silly and possessive. "Well I'm going back home in three days. And from the two weeks I've been here with you, I see how close you get with your fans and I just worries me. It sounds silly, I know." He shakes his head, letting some of his loose curls fall, and smiles. "Did I say something funny?" "No," he responds. "It's not silly. I understand. But I don't want you to worry. I love you and there doesn't go a day I don't think about you. Every day I miss you more and more and no one could compare to you. I'm sorry if I ever made you feel neglected or that I like my fans more than my own girlfriend. Me and guys just try and make it a point to bond with them as much as possible, you know? I'd never cheat on you." You smile and lean across to give Ashton a sweet kiss on the lips. "Besides," he says after you pull away, "My Y/N is a hundred times prettier than Annie." "Anna," you correct him. "Whatever," he laughs.

Luke:

5 Seconds of Summer is in the US, doing tours and radio shows. They're at an interview and they get into the topic of girlfriends. "Is it difficult?" the interviewers asks Luke, seeing he's the only one with a girlfriend, "Being in a long distance relationship, always away from home?" Luke nods and plays with his lip ring - something he always does when he's nervous. "Do you and Y/N ever get in arguments?" "Yeah," he responds, "Sometimes." Luke's a man of few words. "Like what?" He shrugs, "She goes to Uni so I'm very protective of her." "That's an understatement," Ashton chimes in. "He's super protective of her," Calum adds, "He's literally always phoning her and texting her and asking her questions." Luke smiles at the ground, slightly embarrassed. "What else?" the interviewer urges on. "Fans," Luke admits, "Sometimes Y/N feels intimidated." "Do you two have any rules?" "Yeah... we've each got things we can't do without the other present." "Unfortunately, Y/N's got more restrictions than Luke," Michael snickers, "Over protective bastard."