A fan asks about you:)

A Fan Asks About You

Luke:

At an interview, the interviewer let the fans ask the guys some questions and a little girl came up, no more then ten years old. "Does (YN) make you happy?" Luke smiled so big when your name was mentioned and he nodded. "Yeah, she makes me the happiest i've ever been!" The fan giggle. "Good, cause i hope that you two get married someday!" Luke's smile never faltered. "Me too, me too!"

Ashton:

"Does (YN) play drums like you, Ash, or are you giving her lessons?" Ashton laughed. "She wants to learn and i have taught her a little bit." "Is she getting good?" Ashton looked up with a smirk as he handed the fan back her poster. "Yeah she is, i really do think that she'll be better than me soon, that'll be the time won't it?"

Michael: "

"Are you and (YN), planning on having babies anytime soon?" the fan asks as the boys try to make their way back to the hotel and Michael's eyes widen and he shakes his head quickly. "No, we just got married, give us some time though, i'm pretty sure that there will be a baby Clifford within the next year or two anyway, she wants one, but we've never set out a time for one."

Calum:

The interviewer, who mentioned she was a huge fan of the guys smiled at Calum. "So, this one song on here really gets to me, and it was written by Calum, the whole thing right?" Calum nodded. "Yeah." "Is it about (YN) a little bit or what's going on with that?" Calum smiled wide and proud. "The song is definitely all about (YN), i envisioned her as i was writing and this was the result, i've never been so proud."